No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream is the best of both worlds. It combines the amazing taste of apple pie all mixed up in creamy, delicious ice cream. This is a dessert you will make time and time again.
WHY MAKE NO CHURN ICE CREAM?
No churn ice cream is just another name for homemade ice cream that doesn’t require the usual churning.
No churn ice cream is EASY to make and doesn’t require churning! It takes a very time-consuming step out of the process. There is also no need to keep ANOTHER small appliance in the kitchen or pantry taking up space.
If you love the taste of homemade ice cream then trying no churn ice cream is a no-brainer.
INGREDIENTS FOR NO CHURN APPLE PIE ICE CREAM
There are only 4 ingredients in this homemade apple pie ice cream. It is nice to know exactly what is in my ice cream! Store bought ice cream always has unnecessary ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE APPLE PIE ICE CREAM
Homemade ice cream may seem like an overwhelming dessert to try making, but I promise it is very simple to do. Once you get the hang of making no churn ice cream you will be able to customize your ice cream and make any flavor combination you can dream up.
STEP ONE: BEAT CREAM
Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to beat the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl until it is nice and thick.
STEP TWO: ADD MILK
Pour the sweetened condensed milk and the vanilla extract into the thick cream and fold in until it is smooth.
STEP THREE: PROCESS APPLES
Now pour the apple pie filling into a food processor and pulse 4 or 5 times.
STEP FOUR: LAYER INGREDIENTS
Take a freezer-safe container like a loaf pan and spoon half the ice cream into the container.
Spread half the apple pie filling over the first layer of ice cream.
Repeat a layer of ice cream and another layer of apple pie filling. Swirl these top 2 layers together.
STEP FIVE: FREEZE
Now place the container in the freezer for 5-6 hours or overnight.
Once the ice cream is frozen it is time for a treat. When you are ready to serve the ice cream, remove the container from the freezer and sit it out on the counter for 5-10 minutes so it can soften a little before serving.
This makes about 3 cups of ice cream.
NO CHURN APPLE PIE ICE CREAM RECIPE
You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions via the recipe card below.
No Churn Apple Pie Ice Cream
- 2 cups cold heavy cream
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 ounce apple pie filling
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Process apple pie filling in a food processor, pulsing 4-5 times.
- Next, spoon half of the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half of the apple pie filling. Repeat layers and swirl the top layer of apple pie filling into the ice cream.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove the container from the freezer and let sit on the counter for 5-10 minutes before serving to soften.
If you love ice cream be sure to check out these other no churn ice cream recipes:
- No Churn Oreo Ice Cream
- Homemade No Churn Berry Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Nutter Butter Ice Cream
- Homemade Bubble Gum Ice Cream
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!