This No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream is so creamy and full of chocolate crunchy cookies, you won’t believe how easy it is to make! Made with just four simple ingredients and just a few minutes of prep time, this is a dessert you can have on hand all the time.
When I discovered how easy it is to make ice cream without a machine and without having to cook the cream first, I went crazy experimenting with variations. I’ve already shared several of these sweetened condensed milk ice cream recipes and there are more to come.
One of the reasons I’ve gone crazy with different ice cream versions is that everyone in my family LOVES ice cream. While they can’t seem to agree on pie, cake, or pudding, one thing they always agree on is that ice cream is amazing.
My kids also all agree on Oreos. So, it was only a matter of time before I combined Oreos with this new simple ice cream recipe. I hope you enjoy this No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream!
How to Make No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream
If you want ice cream for dessert after dinner, clear a few minutes before lunchtime and gather up a few ingredients and kitchen tools:
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- Oreo cookies
- Kitchen Tools
- Large mixing bowl
- Freezer-safe container
Step 1: Make the Cream
First, we need to beat the heavy whipping cream into a nice, fluffy whipped cream. Then, fold in a can of sweetened condensed milk and a little vanilla extract.
Step 2: Add Oreos
Next, gently fold Oreo pieces into the cream mixture.
Step 3: Freeze
Pour the mixture into a freezer safe container. Top with additional Oreo pieces. Then, place the container in the freezer for five to six hours (or overnight) to set. When you’re ready to serve your no-churn oreo ice cream, remove it from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for five minutes.
More Oreo Recipes
Are you an Oreo lover? Here are some more tasty recipes to try.
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Mickey Mouse Cupcakes with Oreo Ears
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- How To Make Our All-Time Favorite Oreo Poke Cake
No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream
- With a mixer, beat heavy whipping cream until thick. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and fold in until smooth.
- Next, pour half the ice cream into a freezer safe container. Top with half the cookies. Repeat for a second layer.
- Freeze for 5-6 hours or overnight. When it is time to serve, remove from freezer and let sit on the counter to soften for 5-10 minutes before serving.