A printable Spring Word Search for Kids is a fun activity for a cool, rainy day. This is perfect for home or school and is filled with spring-themed words.
INDOOR SPRING FUN FOR CHILDREN
I always want to get outside as much as possible when spring comes, but the weather rarely seems to cooperate. There are so many cold and rainy days that we have to come up with fun indoor ideas to keep the children occupied.
Here are some ideas you may want to try after the children finish the Spring Word Search for Kids.
- Get an early start on gardening by starting plants from seeds. This is an indoor activity and you may be surprised by how much the kids enjoy gardening.
- Make paper flowers and create a whole bouquet. These will look lovely on your table or they make a great gift for an elderly relative or neighbor. Flowers can brighten any day whether they are real or made from paper.
- Have an afternoon of slime making. Kids will have a blast making and playing with this rainbow slime. Slime can be a little messy but will keep kids busy for hours.
- Try your hand at rock painting. It doesn’t matter how artistic you are or aren’t. Painting rocks is just plain fun. After the rocks are painted the kids can hide them throughout the house and then take turns finding the rocks.
- Get on YouTube and learn some magic tricks that can be done with ordinary items around the house. Let the kids put on a magic show for the family. This is guaranteed to provide the whole family with some cheap entertainment.
- Learn a new card game. It is easy to do with the Super Fun Family Card Games book. New card games keep game nights lively and exciting.
- Turn some cardboard boxes into creative art projects. Let the kids decide how to decorate and cut the boxes to create all sorts of items. It is so fun to see what kids create when their imagination runs wild.
PRINTABLE SPRING WORD SEARCH FOR KIDS
This Spring Word Search for Kids has 12 spring-themed words that children can search and find.
HOW TO GET THE PRINTABLE SPRING WORD SEARCH FOR KIDS
You can download and print off this printable spring word search for kids for your own personal use at home.
The Printable spring word search is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over. It’s available for free to my subscribers.
Just fill in the form below to get the free printable spring word search.
More Spring Fun for Kids
This word search is just one of the many fun games in the Spring Activity Kit for Kids. Get the complete kit here:
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
MORE FUN PRINTABLES
If you enjoy fun printables for your family, be sure to check these ideas out before you go!
- Spring Break Bucket List
- Family Spring Bucket List
- Camping Word Search for Kids
- Printable Screen Time Tickets