Printable fall bingo is a great game for those fall birthday parties. This is one of those activities for kids that will work for home or school parties and everyone who plays will have a blast.
TIPS FOR PLAYING BINGO AT HOME
It is always fun to go down to the local VFW for some bingo. Playing bingo at home can also be fun.
I love themed bingo cards and this fall bingo is beautiful. One thing about playing bingo at home is that you can stick to a party theme with your bingo cards and decor.
There are lots of ways to mark your bingo cards if you don’t want to use actual bingo daubers. Think of small items you have laying around the house. Almost anything will work to mark a bingo card!
Some of the items we have used to mark bingo cards are: pennies, buttons, dried beans, shells and small rocks. The options are really only limited by your imagination!
When you are playing a children’s themed bingo game you will be calling pictures instead of numbers. I like to hold up the picture I am calling and also describe it to help the kids find the right picture on their cards and to avoid any confusion.
Get special offers and awesome freebies!
Sign up for access to all my subscriber freebies plus special offers, ideas and tips delivered directly to your inbox.
MORE FUN FALL IDEAS
Fall is probably my favorite time of year. There are so many fun opportunities to play games outdoors and indoors.
We love to stay active outside as a family and there are so many fun outdoor activities for families to play together. The weather doesn’t always cooperate and sometimes we end up inside for family game nights.
If you want to have a memorable fall this year try some of these fun fall ideas:
- Go outside and rake leaves and then jump in the piles
- Take a hike with your kids and collect unique leaves along the way
- If the weather is bad outside sit down at the table and spend time creating with these fall leaves coloring pages
- Visit a pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkins for carving
- Make your own Halloween costumes from items you have at home or from your local thrift store
- Pick a clear night and drive into the country and look at the stars
- Get creative in the kitchen and make some new pumpkin-themed recipes
- Have a family corn hole competition and see which team is the best
- Volunteer as a family one Saturday and help an organization or a local family with their needs
- Find a way that your family can pay it forward and help someone in need
PRINTABLE FALL BINGO
There are six different bingo cards in this fall bingo set. You can print these off for your own personal use.
Just click the link or the image below to download and print off the set: Fall Bingo
If you love printable bingo sets be sure to check these other themed bingo sets out:
Don’t forget to SHARE this fall bingo set on social media so your friends can come by and print off a set too!