Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
Printable fall bingo is a great game for those fall birthday parties. This is one of those activities for kids that will work for home or classroom parties and everyone who plays will have a blast.
Benefits of Playing Bingo
Bingo is a great game for entertaining a large group of children. It’s also a nice alternative to board games if you’re looking for an activity the whole family will enjoy.
Aside from providing easy entertainment, playing bingo has several other benefits:
- Enhances observation skills
- Encourages listening skills
- Develops fine motor skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination
Tips For Playing Bingo at Home
It is always fun to go down to the local VFW for some bingo. Playing bingo at home can also be fun.
I love themed bingo cards and this fall bingo game is beautiful. One thing about playing bingo at home is that you can stick to a party theme with your bingo cards and decor.
There are lots of ways to mark your bingo cards if you don’t want to use actual bingo daubers. Think of small items you have laying around the house. Almost anything will work to mark a bingo card!
Some of the items we have used to mark bingo cards are:
- Dried beans
- Small rocks
- Small candy like M&M’s or Skittles (candy corn is a good option for fall)
The options are really only limited by your imagination!
When you are playing a children’s themed bingo game you will be calling pictures instead of numbers. I like to hold up the picture I am calling and also describe it to help the kids find the right picture on their cards and to avoid any confusion.
Creative Ways to Use These Fall Bingo Cards
Play Different Types of Bingo
There are dozens of variations of bingo that go way beyond the standard five in a row. Some of the easiest variations to play with young children are:
- Blackout: Cover all the spaces on the card
- Double: Get two different five-in-a-row lines
- Four Corners: Cover all four corners of the board
- Outside Edge: Cover all squares in the top and bottom rows plus all squares in the far left and far right columns
The memory game is easy to play and is such a great learning activity for kids. It’s simple to convert these printable bingo cards to a fall-themed memory game.
Just print off two copies of the bingo calling cards and place them face down in rows and columns on a table. Have players take turns flipping over two cards in an attempt to match them.
When someone makes a match, they can mark off the match on their bingo card.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or card stock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to increase the cards’ durability so you can use them multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
- Scissors: You’ll need these to cut out the calling cards. If you have children’s scissors, invite the kids to help!
- Prizes: These aren’t necessary, but if you want to reward the winners, plan ahead by stocking some candy, party favors, or other small prizes.
When you print the cards, I recommend colored ink to make the cards more visually appealing. But you can definitely print in black and white if you want to save on ink costs.
More Fun Fall Ideas
Fall is probably my favorite time of year. There are so many fun opportunities to play games outdoors and indoors.
We love to stay active outside as a family and there are so many fun outdoor activities for families to play together. The weather doesn’t always cooperate and sometimes we end up inside for family game nights.
Fun Fall Activities
If you want to have a memorable fall this year try some of these fun fall ideas:
- Go outside and rake leaves and then jump in the piles
- Take a hike with your kids and collect unique leaves along the way
- If the weather is bad outside sit down at the table and spend time creating with these fall leaves coloring pages
- Visit a pumpkin patch and pick your own pumpkins for carving
- Make your own Halloween costumes from items you have at home or from your local thrift store
- Pick a clear night and drive into the country and look at the stars
- Get creative in the kitchen and make some new pumpkin-themed recipes
- Have a family corn hole competition and see which team is the best
- Volunteer as a family one Saturday and help an organization or a local family with their needs
- Find a way that your family can pay it forward and help someone in need
- Go to the library and check out several fall books and read them together as a family
Love printables? Here are some more fall-themed printables to keep the autumn fun going.
Free Printable Fall Bingo Game
There are six different bingo cards in this fall bingo set. You can print these off for your own personal use.
Just fill in the form below to download and print off the full set of Fall Bingo cards.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
More Bingo Fun
If you love printable bingo sets be sure to check these other themed bingo sets out:
Don’t forget to SHARE this fall bingo set on social media so your friends can come by and print off a set too!