This printable one month calendar of fall activities for kids will help you make this season extra memorable. I love activities for kids that create lasting family memories while we have fun.
WHY USE A CALENDAR FOR ACTIVITIES
You may not think it is necessary to use a calendar to plan out fall fun for your kids. If you are extremely organized then you can probably handle this on your own.
I am a wondermom wannabe and that means I use as many tricks as possible to keep my household flowing smoothly. It would be great if I could accomplish everything I want to with just my wits, but the reality is that it won’t happen unless I am planning ahead and using tools to help me.
This one month calendar of fall activities for kids gives me a clear focus on accomplishing some extra fun during the brief fall season.
Get special offers and awesome freebies!
Sign up for access to all my subscriber freebies plus special offers, ideas and tips delivered directly to your inbox.
HOW DO I USE THE FALL ACTIVITIES CALENDAR?
This calendar really is the ultimate guide to fall fun for your children and family.
I am a realist and know that VERY few people will be able to accomplish EVERY SINGLE activity on this calendar and that is FINE.
You will not get any pushback or guilt trips from me. The whole point is to get your creative juices flowing.
The best way to use the fall activities calendar is to look it over and circle the activities you know for sure you want to do with your children. Transfer those ideas onto your family calendar and get ready to have some fun.
If you have more time available try to work even more fall activities into your days.
WHAT KIND OF ACTIVITIES FOR INCLUDED ON THE CALENDAR?
There are lots of fun ideas on this calendar so your kids have a great time. Here are some of my favorites:
- Eat candy corn because it is only available during the fall season.
- Go for a hayride on a beautiful fall evening.
- Make smores at least once if not several times.
- Go for a hike in the fall and look at the changing leaves.
- Make a leaf rubbing from leaves you collect during your hike.
- Roast pumpkin seeds after you carve your Halloween pumpkins.
- Rake leaves and jump in the pile afterward.
- Make and eat a candy apple for a delicious treat.
PRINTABLE ONE MONTH CALENDAR OF FALL ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
I made this one month calendar of fall activities for kids printable so you can just download, print and hang it on the refrigerator. A visual reminder is always a good thing for me.
You can click this link or the image below to print this off for your own personal use: One Month Calendar of Fall Activities for Kids
If you loved this fall free printable be sure to check these other great ideas for fall:
- Fall Party Mix Recipe
- Printable Fall Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Fall Bucket List
- Fall Beverage Recipes
Don’t forget to comment and share what your favorite idea is from the one month calendar of fall activities for kids!
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 15 Fun Things to do in Boston in October and November - September 20, 2019
- Printable Nerf Targets - September 18, 2019
- Halloween Fudge - September 17, 2019