Dinosaur Bingo is the perfect game to play with kids who love all things prehistoric! This printable bingo game is great when you need activities for kids on a hot summer day.
INTERESTING DINOSAUR FACTS
While the kids are playing this printable dinosaur bingo game you can share some fun dinosaur facts with them between calls.
I don’t think dinosaurs will ever go out of style. There always seems to be a new Jurassic Park movie coming out every few years to keep the craze going.
Here are some interesting dinosaur facts to share with your bingo players:
- Velociraptor means speedy thief.
- The T-Rex bite is supposedly more than twice as powerful as a lion’s bite.
- There have been dinosaur skulls found that are as long as a car.
- Dinosaur remains have been found on all continents.
- The first Stegosaurus skeleton was found in Colorado.
- Meat-eating dinosaurs are known as theropods.
- The word theropods mean beast-footed because they had sharp, hooked claws on their toes like a beast!
- The long tails of dinosaurs helped them keep their balance when they were running.
- Dinosaur is a Greek word that means terrible lizard.
- Explorer Roy Chapman Andrews found the first dinosaur nest in 1923 in the Mongolia Gobi Desert.
- There have been dinosaur eggs found that are as big as a basketball.
- Plant eating dinosaurs had eyes that faced out to each side so they could watch for danger while they were eating.
DINOSAUR THEMED PARTY IDEAS
If you are having a dinosaur themed party you may need some more fun ideas. I have several boys at my house and they all loved dinos when they were younger!
- Have a fossil dig during the party. Fill up a small baby pool with sand and bury some “fossils” in the sand. Let the kids do their own dig!
- Make some dinosaur sugar cookies using these dinosaur cookie cutters. Let the kids decorate their own cookies for even more fun.
- Order some tiny plastic dinosaurs and then make some dinosaur ice cubes. Just place a plastic dinosaur into each ice cube tray slot. Add water and freeze. Put these into the cups and kids will be so excited when their ice melts!
- You can decorate for the party using a lot of hunting type decor. Greenery and camo type items work great for the prehistoric time period.
- It is fun to use a dinosaur footprint template to cut out dinosaur steps that lead up to the front door for the party.
PRINTABLE DINOSAUR BINGO
This printable dinosaur bingo game has six different bingo cards and a calling card for your convenience. This is a perfect activity for a dinosaur themed birthday party!
You can download and print off these dinosaur bingo cards by filling in the form below.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
If you loved this printable kids activity be sure to check these other fun ideas out:
- Printable Reading Kit for Kids
- Summer Reading Challenge
- Treasure Hunt Clues for Kids
- Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Please SHARE this great bingo game with your friends on social media so they can come by and print these off too!