This printable farm bingo game is the perfect addition to any farm themed party or gathering. I love easy activities for kids that keep them entertained and having fun.
Little kids are especially keen on the farm theme. If your children don’t live on a farm they may be especially intrigued by farm life.
One of my favorite birthday party themes is a farm-themed party. It brings in those bright colors and all the farm animals that children love.
If you are planning a farm party here are some great ways to make the party even more fantastic!
Games are a must for any children’s party and these farm-themed games will have everyone on their toes.
We like to start off by playing some farm bingo and then move to these other fun games.
- Animal Cracker Charades is a simple and inexpensive game. Just have a child grab an animal cracker out of a bag and then they will try to act out what animal they are. The other children will yell out their guesses! This is also fun to watch adults play!!
- If you have a group of younger children they can always sit in a circle and play Duck, Duck, Goose.
- Turn a game of Simon Says into a farm game by changing the name to Scarecrow Says or Sheep Says.
I think that a farm-themed party needs to have brightly colored decorations. You can go with bright greens, yellows and reds for a wonderful look. Black and white is also a great look if you are adding a lot of cow items to the party.
- Kids love balloons and these huge animal mylar balloons are ADORABLE for a farm party!
- A farm-themed party banner is a great way to accent the wall behind your food table.
- Farm photo backgrounds make a great place to take pictures of all the party-goers.
- Cow print paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling will delight all the attendees.
There are so many different food ideas for a down-home farm party. Here are some easy and fun options that are easy to munch on while playing farm bingo.
- Make pigs in the blanket. Most kids love this snack and you can make full size or a mini version with little smokies.
- Haystack cookies are a fun dessert option.
- Bird nest cookies are traditionally for Easter but would be adorable for a farm party!
- Make simple turkey and cheese sandwiches and cut them into shapes using some farm cookie cutters.
- A big bowl of popcorn is also a great snack idea!
PRINTABLE FARM BINGO CARDS
I have six unique farm bingo cards you can print off plus the calling card. These are all available for you to download for your own personal use at home.
Just fill in the form below to print these farm bingo cards.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
If you loved this printable bingo game be sure to check these other printable games out:
Don’t forget to SHARE this fun game with your friends on social media so they can swing by and print it off too!