Air Fryer Hot Pockets are so easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients! These are perfect for a quick and easy snack or meal!
If you enjoy kid-friendly recipes, then you will love these air fryer hot pockets! This is a great recipe for those busy weeknights when you need something quick and easy.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
Air fryers are amazing because they can cook quickly by using hot air. This hot air circulates around the food and cooks it evenly.
You can make all kinds of recipes in an air fryer, including these air fryer hot pockets! Plus there is no need for oil when you are air frying.
Why I Love This Recipe
Air fryer hot pockets are one of the easiest snacks to make and they’re perfect for when you don’t have a lot of time on your hands. This is one of my favorite cheap and easy air fryer recipes.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for picky eaters
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
If you love air fryer recipes like this one, you may also enjoy this Air Fryer Monte Cristo recipe.
This recipe calls for only a few simple ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store. Gather these ingredients and you will have a delicious lunch or snack in no time at all.
- Grands biscuits
- colby jack cheese slices, cut into 4 small squares
- swiss cheese slices, cut into 4 small squares
- thin slices of ham, each folded over twice
- Nonstick spray
Meat: Instead of using ham you can use deli turkey or chicken if you prefer.
Biscuits: You can use crescent rolls or pizza dough if you don’t have biscuits on hand.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
You only need a few kitchen tools to help you make this easy kid-friendly snack recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Hot Pockets
This recipe comes together in just 10 simple steps. Follow these steps and you will have a delicious snack or meal in no time at all.
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer
Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Split the biscuits in half
Pull each biscuit apart into two equal pieces, and flatten out slightly.
Step 3: Add swiss cheese to the biscuit
Place one square of swiss cheese on one piece of biscuit.
Step 4: Add ham to the hot pocket
Then place the folded ham and a square of Colby jack cheese.
Step 5: Seal the hot pockets to close them
Place the remaining piece of biscuit on top and press around the seam with a fork.
Step 6: Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray
Spray fryer basket with nonstick spray.
Step 7: Add the hot pockets to the air fryer
Place pockets inside and spray lightly on top.
Step 8: Air fryer the hot pockets
Cook for 4 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
If you want to add a little something extra to this recipe, try one of these variations:
Extra Cheese: Add some shredded cheddar cheese to the biscuit dough for an extra cheesy pocket.
Dipping Sauce: Mix together cream cheese, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning for a delicious dipping sauce.
Protein: For a meat lover’s pocket, add some cooked bacon or sausage to the filling.
Here are a few tips to make sure that you get the perfect hot pockets every time:
- To ensure that your pockets are cooked evenly, be sure to flip them halfway through the cooking time.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can bake these in a preheated 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Be sure to spray the biscuits when you put them in the air fryer so that they brown nicely.
- Serve these air fryer hot pockets with a side of ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce. They are also great on their own as a light lunch or snack.
- Do not overfill the pockets or they will be difficult to seal.
- Use a fork to help release the pockets from the basket if they stick.
- If you are using crescent rolls or pizza dough, make sure to press the seams together well so that the filling doesn’t leak out.
Do you have questions about this Air Fryer Hot Pockets recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions about this recipe.
You can store these air fryer hot pockets in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Reheat hot pockets in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes, or in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
Yes, you can freeze these pockets before or after cooking. If you freeze them before cooking, be sure to thaw them completely before cooking.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you like air fryer recipes, give these recipes a try:
- Air Fryer Calzone
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Air Fryer Crab Rangoon
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Biscuits
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Air Fryer
- cutting board
- cooking spray
- 1 can Grands biscuits 10 biscuits
- 5 colby jack cheese slices cut into 4 small squares
- 5 swiss cheese slices cut into 4 small squares
- 10 thin slices of ham each folded over twice
- Nonstick spray
- Preheat air fryer to 350.
- Pull each biscuit apart into two equal pieces, flatten out slightly.
- Place one square of swiss cheese on one piece of biscuit.
- Then place the folded ham and a square of colby jack cheese.
- Place remaining piece of biscuit on top and press around the seam with a fork.
- Spray fryer basket with nonstick spray.
- Place pockets inside and spray lightly on top.
- Cook for 4 minutes then flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!