Printable Thanksgiving jokes napkin rings are a simple way to bring some fun and laughter to your holiday table. Kids will enjoy making these hilarious napkin rings so they can share jokes during Thanksgiving dinner.
WHAT ARE NAPKIN RINGS?
Napkin rings used to be very commonplace at dining room tables. Now they are used more often in formal dining settings and not as often during day to day dining.
Many people like to make their Thanksgiving table extra special and napkin rings are part of the spread.
The original purpose of napkin rings was so cloth napkins could be reused if they didn’t get dirty during the meal. The napkin would be placed back in the napkin ring at the end of the meal. Each person had their own napkin ring so napkins weren’t shared.
Now napkin rings are used for decoration and come in all shapes, sizes, and materials.
HOW DOES A PRINTABLE NAPKIN RING WORK?
These printable Thanksgiving jokes napkin rings are not made from the typical materials used in napkin rings.
Joke napkin rings are created out of paper or cardstock. I like to print mine off on white cardstock so they are more durable.
All you have to do is print the napkin ring strips off and then cut each strip out.
Wrap the strip around the cloth or paper napkin and secure it with a small piece of tape.
When everyone is sitting down at the table people can take turns reading their Thanksgiving joke to the group!
Everyone loves a good clean joke and the Thanksgiving table is the perfect place to tell a few. My kids LOVE telling jokes.
Here are the fun jokes on these printable napkin rings:
- Why did the turkey cross the road? (to get to the other side)
- Why shouldn’t you look at the turkey dressing? (because it will make him blush)
- What kind of tan did pilgrims get? (Puritan)
- Where did the Pilgrims bring their cows to America? (on the moooo-flower)
- If Pilgrims travel on the Mayflower, then what do college students travel on? (scholar-ships)
- Where did they take the Mayflower when it was sick? (the nearest doc)
- How did Mayflower sailors say hello to each other? (they waved)
- What kind of cars would the Pilgrims drive today? (a Plymouth)
- What do you use to make Thanksgiving bread? (May flour)
- How did they clean their clothes on the Mayflower? (Tide)
- Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize? (because he was out standing in his field)
- Why don’t you put the turkey near the corn? (because it will gobble, gobble, gobble it up)
- What kind of face to Pilgrims make when they are in pain? (Pil-grimace)
- What do comedians call Thanksgiving? (Pranks-giving)
- What do you call Thanksgiving for selfish people? (Thanks-taking)
- What do vampires call Thanksgiving? (Fangs-giving)
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? (Pilgrims)
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner? (the tur-KEY)
- Where did the first corn come from? (the stalk brought it)
You can see that there are plenty of Thanksgiving joke napkin rings for a large crowd.
PRINTABLE THANKSGIVING JOKES NAPKIN RINGS
You can download and print off these fun printable Thanksgiving jokes napkin rings for your own personal use at home.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
If you loved this Thanksgiving printable be sure to check these out:
- Printable Thanksgiving Activity Book for Kids
- Printable Thanksgiving Riddles
- Thanksgiving Checklist and Hostess Tips
- Fun Thanksgiving Games for the Entire Family
Be sure to PIN this for later!