You will love this easy Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon recipe. It is made on a sheet pan with vegetables for a complete meal that is so tasty and delicious.
WHAT IS A SHEET PAN MEAL?
I don’t know who created the first sheet pan meal but I would like to thank them personally! It is such an easy way to get dinner on the table!!
The concept of a sheet pan dinner is that the whole meal is cooked on one sheet pan in the oven.
It contains the main protein and vegetables all cooked together.
The result is a delicious one pan dinner. There are tons of different ways to create sheet pan dinners. It is easy to get creative!!
WHAT MAKES THIS A KETO RECIPE?
This recipe is wonderful for people following a keto or low-carb lifestyle. Most “crusted” recipes call for bread crumbs for the coating on the protein.
This recipe uses crushed pork rinds which are a great low-carb substitute for bread crumbs.
If you aren’t following a low carb diet you can easily use bread crumbs instead of the crushed pork rinds.
INGREDIENTS FOR PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON
This Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon is a healthy meal you will want to make again and again.
- Salmon with the skin on
- Crushed pork rind crumbs
- Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Minced garlic
- Yellow squash
- Red bell peppers
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
HOW TO MAKE A KETO BAKED SALMON SHEET PAN DINNER
I love easy recipes and this one qualifies! A few quick steps and this is in the oven cooking.
STEP ONE: PREPARE SALMON
The first step is to preheat the oven to 350° F.
Now take your salmon fillets and wash them. Then pat the fillets dry with a paper towel.
Salt and pepper the salmon fillets to taste.
STEP TWO: PREPARE VEGGIES
Wash the vegetables.
Slice the yellow squash into 1/4 inch thick rounds.
Cut the red bell peppers into bite-sized chunks and cut the onion into small wedges.
Put all the cut veggies into a large bowl and toss with the olive oil. Salt and pepper the veggies to taste.
Pour the coated vegetables onto the sheet pan and arrange them so that there is a space left open in the middle for the salmon fillets.
STEP THREE: PREPARE CRUST
Combine the melted butter and the minced garlic in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl combine the crushed pork rinds, Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley.
STEP FOUR: COAT SALMON
It is now time to put the crust on the salmon fillets.
Dip each salmon fillet face down one at a time in the garlic butter and then coat in the pork rind mixture.
Place the coated fillets skin side down in the middle of the sheet pan.
Sprinkle any remaining pork rind mixture over the top of the veggies on the sheet pan.
STEP FIVE: BAKE
Now place the sheet pan in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the veggies are tender.
You can tell salmon is cook through when it has an opaque color and begins to flake easily.
Serve this warm!
KETO PARMESAN CRUSTED BAKED SALMON
You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions for this delicious Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon via the recipe card below.
Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon
- 1 1/2 pound Salmon with the skin on
- 1 cup Crushed pork rind crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 medium yellow squash
- 2 medium Red bell peppers
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry your salmon. Apply salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare your vegetables. Slice the squash into ¼ inch thick rounds, cut the red bell peppers into bite sized squares and slice the onion into wedges.
- Place all of the vegetables into a large mixing bowl, and add the olive oil as well as salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat all of the vegetables well. Arrange the vegetables on a sheet tray, with a space left in the middle for the salmon fillets.
- Place the melted butter and the garlic cloves into a shallow bowl together.
- In another bowl, combine the crushed pork rind crumbs, the parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley. Stir to combine.
- Dip each salmon fillet face down into the garlic butter mixture, and then coat it in the parmesan mixture.
- Place each coated salmon fillet skin side down in the middle of the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle some of the remaining parmesan crumb mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
If you loved this easy dinner recipe be sure to check these other keto-friendly recipes out:
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Easy Keto Chicken Parmesan
- Keto Chicken Enchilada Soup
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!