Instant Pot Turkey Burgers are the perfect easy weeknight meal. They are healthy, flavorful, and take only minutes to make! Plus, they are kid-friendly and perfect for parties.
If you love easy Instant Pot dinner recipes, then this is the recipe for you. It’s simple to make and family-friendly.
- Instant Pot Burgers
- Why I Love This Recipe
- Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- How to Make Instant Pot Burgers
- Variations / Options / Add-Ins
- Serving Suggestions
- More Instant Pot Recipes
- Instant Pot Turkey Burgers Recipe
- Instant Pot Turkey Burgers
Instant Pot Burgers
Instant Pots are all the rage right now. But one of the best things about them is that you can make incredible meals in a fraction of the time it would normally take.
Why I Love This Recipe
These Turkey burgers are bursting with flavor and can be on your dinner table in less than one hour. They’re healthy, easy to make and your family will love you when you serve them for dinner.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for picky eaters
If you love Instant Pot meals, you may also enjoy this Instant Pot Italian Sausage Rigatoni recipe.
This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store.
- ground turkey meat
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- white pepper, optional
- parsley, chopped or dried
- hamburger buns
Gluten-Free: Gluten-free buns can be used if you need a gluten-free recipe.
Beef: Ground beef can be used instead of ground turkey.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
You only need a few helpful kitchen tools to help you make this delicious Instant Pot burgers recipe. Your family is going to love these juicy turkey burgers.
How to Make Instant Pot Burgers
These Instant Pot Turkey Burgers come together in just a few simple steps. The recipe takes some effort, but the end result is well worth it.
Step 1: Shape the turkey into patties
Portion meat into 4 equal parts. Burgers will shrink in the instant pot so flatten them to be bigger than your bun.
Step 2: Wrap the burgers in foil
Season each burger and wrap it in foil sealing it closed.
Step 3: Add the water and trivet to the pressure cooker
Add one cup of water to the instant pot and place burgers on a trivet.
Step 4: Set the pressure valve to seal
Close the lid and seal the pressure valve.
Step 5: Pressure cook the meat
Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes to make sure meat comes to 165 degrees. Cook for longer as needed.
Step 6: Release the pressure
Manually release the pressure, unwrap the burgers and assemble with your favorite toppings.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Do you want to change up the flavors of these Instant Pot burgers? Here are some suggestions for ways to change things up.
Spicy: If you love a spicy burger add some crushed pepper flakes to the seasoning in your burger.
Ranch: We love ranch burgers at our house. Mix in a packet of ranch seasoning before you shape the burgers for a tangy taste.
Worcestershire sauce: Add a splash of this for a nice flavor boost.
Wondering what to serve with these turkey burgers? Here are my favorite side dishes to eat with this recipe.
- Remember that these patties will shrink when they are cooking so make them a little larger than the buns you plan to serve them on.
- Be sure to wrap the foil tightly so that water doesn’t get into the turkey burgers.
- If you want the flavors of your seasonings mixed into the burgers, add the seasoning into your ground turkey before shaping the patties.
Do you have questions about Instant Pot Turkey Burgers? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Store cooked burgers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to three days.
Before you serve, gently reheat the turkey burgers in your microwave for one minute.
Yes, but you will have to add an additional 2 -4 minutes to the cooking time to make sure they are done.
More Instant Pot Recipes
If you like Instant Pot recipes, give these recipes a try:
- Instant Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
- Giant Instant Pot Pancakes
- Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
- Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
Instant Pot Turkey Burgers Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Instant Pot Turkey Burgers
- Instant Pot
- Aluminum foil
- 2 pounds ground turkey meat
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp white pepper optional
- ½ tsp parsley chopped or dried
- 4 hamburger buns
- Portion meat into 4 equal parts. Burgers will shrink in the instant pot so flatten them to be bigger than your bun.
- Season each burger and wrap it in foil sealing it closed.
- Add one cup of water to the instant pot and place burgers on a trivet.
- Close the lid and seal the pressure valve.
- Pressure cook on high for 15 minutes to make sure meat comes to 165 degrees. Cook for longer as needed.
- Manually release the pressure, unwrap the burgers and assemble with your favorite toppings.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!