This Caramel Pumpkin Cookie Cup Recipe is one of my favorite Fall dessert recipes. They are perfect bite-sized morsels of deliciousness and so easy to make!
What is it about mini food that makes it tastes especially good? Is it because it’s built-in portion control so we can enjoy a treat without guilt?
Or perhaps bite-sized food tastes so good because it looks so good! Thankfully, this Caramel Pumpkin Cookie Cup recipe makes it easy to create adorable, delicious morsels.
I love caramel and pumpkin together, especially during crisp, Fall weather. And if you start with canned pumpkin and caramel sauce, it’s ridiculously easy to whip up a dessert that highlights this delicious flavor combination.
How to Make Caramel Pumpkin Cookie Cups
This Caramel Pumpkin Cookie Cup recipe is so simple. You just need some simple ingredients and a few minutes!
Step 1: Make the cups
This step seems the hardest, but it’s actually really easy! You just need to roll sugar cookie dough into balls and put one ball in each mini muffin cup spot.
Next, just pop the muffin tin into a preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. After they’ve finished baking, use a pastry tamper or the bottom of a shot glass to shape each piece of dough into a cookie cup crust by pressing down in the center of each ball.
Let the cookie cup crusts cool completely.
Step 2: Fill cookie cups
Once the cookie cup crusts have cooled, it’s time to fill them. Just spoon some canned pumpkin into each cookie cup.
Top with whipped cream and drizzle on some caramel sauce. So easy!
See? They turn out really cute and they take hardly any effort at all!
Two simple steps and less than half an hour from start to finish.
Caramel Pumpkin Cookie Cups
- Cooking spray
- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 1 can pumpkin puree canned
- whipped topping
- caramel syrup
- Preheat oven 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 24-count mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Roll dough into small balls. Place one ball into each muffin pan cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Immediately remove from oven and press a pastry tamper or shot glass into the cookie to form the cup. You may need to spray the tamper or shot glass with cooking spray in between each cup to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Allow cookie cups to cool completely.
- Fill the cups with canned pumpkin and top with whipped topping. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Desserts Just as Easy as This Cookie Cup Recipe
If you enjoyed this caramel pumpkin cookie cup recipe, you might like this Pumpkin Pecan Ice Cream or some of these other easy dessert recipes.