A printable Easter Word Search for kids is a fun and educational activity that is perfect for a rainy spring day. This activity for kids is full of Easter-themed words that children will enjoy finding in the word search.
EASTER ACTIVITY IDEAS FOR KIDS
There are so many fun things to do during spring. Everyone wants to get outside and enjoy the warmer weather.
If you are looking for some more fun ideas to keep the kids busy after they finish the Easter Word Search for kids be sure to try some of these easy activities.
- Introduce the children to an “old” game called an Egg and Spoon Race. This game should be played outdoors since there is a good chance an egg may be broken during the course of the game. Each participant will hold a spoon with an unboiled egg on it. They will race to a finish line and the first person to cross the line with their egg intact will win!
- Grab the sidewalk chalk and decorate the sidewalks and driveways in your area with uplifting Easter messages and pictures.
- Buy some Jelly beans and have a taste testing afternoon. Have the kids try to identify the different flavors of jelly beans. Be sure to have them close their eyes when they are given the jelly bean so they don’t see what color it is before they eat it.
- How about decorating an Easter tree? Get a small Christmas tree and decorate it with hanging egg ornaments and pretty pastel ribbons. Kids love decorating trees. The tree could even go in their room during the Easter season.
- Let each child pick an Easter-themed book. After the kids read their books they can give the family an oral book report about the book or even act some of the parts out.
HOW TO GET THE PRINTABLE EASTER WORD SEARCH FOR KIDS
It is always nice to have printable activities on hand for my kids to work on when they are bored or we are in the car stuck in traffic.
You can download and print off this Easter word search for kids for your own personal use at home.
The Printable Easter word search is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over. It’s available for free to my subscribers.
Just fill in the form below to get the free printable Easter word search. Not only will you get access to the printable, you’ll also get access to the entire library of printables I’ve created.
This word search is just one of the many fun games in the Easter Activity Kit for Kids. Get the complete kit here:
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
MORE EASTER PRINTABLES
If you enjoyed this printable activity for kids be sure to check out these other great printables while you are here:
- Free Printable Easter Lunchbox Notes
- Easter Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids
- Colorful Free Printable Easter Bingo Cards
- Printable Easter Coupons for Kids
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!