This Copycat Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe tastes just like the real deal. But instead of dropping $8 on this drink, you can make it at home for a fraction of the cost!
I love Starbucks and will probably never stop but I have to admit that this recipe means that I can relax at home and enjoy that flavor anytime I want. Pair this up with my Chocolate Banana Oat Chocolate Chip Muffins and you’ll literally be in tastebud heaven.
Iced Caramel Macchiato
I love making this recipe because it literally takes just 5 minutes of time. In less time than it takes to put on makeup, I can have a flavorful and delicious copycat iced caramel macchiato.
And even better yet – you just need 4 simple ingredients as well. This copycat Starbucks caramel macchiato is crazy simple and crazy good, too.
Why We Love This Recipe
- Literally tastes exactly like Starbucks
- Makes us ready for this Irish Coffee Gift in a Jar
Ingredients / Shopping List
- Heavy cream
- Caramel sauce
Substitutions and Additions
Caramel Sauce: Any caramel sauce will do just don’t leave this out as it’s key!
Heavy Cream: This gives this skinny iced caramel macchiato that creamy and delicious texture.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
How to Make Iced Caramel Macchiato Starbucks
This recipe will come together in just 6 easy steps! Ready in only 5 minutes of time!
Add hot coffee to your coffee mug.
Add the caramel sauce and sugar and mix until it is melted.
Stir in the heavy cream.
Add in the ice.
Top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Use hot fudge instead: While this won’t be a copycat recipe anymore, it’s certain to be delicious!
- If you don’t want to have an iced recipe, just leave out the ice and drink it warm instead. It’s delicious either way. You can also play around and add in whatever type of topping you would like, too.
- Believe it or not, different textures of ice create a different feel to the drink. This just means you’ll have to try it with crushed and cubed to see what you prefer.
Since this skinny caramel macchiato recipe is simple, you really won’t have anything left to store. Just use up and enjoy.
This is actually a great recipe to use up leftover coffee from the morning pot. Just pop in the microwave to reheat the coffee and then go about with the rest of the recipe.
You can but just know that it won’t have as thick or rich of a flavor. It’ll still be delicious but just a bit different.
Copycat Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- 8-12 ounces hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Add hot coffee to your coffee mug.
- Add the caramel sauce and sugar and mix until it is melted.
- Stir in the heavy cream.
- Put in ice.
- Top with whipped cream and more caramel sauce.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!