Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
If you have teenage girls they will enjoy playing this printable What’s In Your Phone Game. A fun and easy game for sleepovers and teen parties. We know that teens won’t go anywhere without their phones so this game can be played anytime and anywhere.
WHO SHOULD PLAY WHAT’S IN MY PHONE GAME?
The more I thought about the game the more I realized it would also be fun with women of any age! I can definitely see my book club having a blast playing this game.
There is no reason guys cannot play this game, but I don’t see most males liking a game like this or having many of these items on their phones!
Younger children may not have phones and probably aren’t on social media so they aren’t a good group for What’s In Your Phone game.
WHAT IS IN YOUR PHONE?
There are lots of different ways to earn points in this fun teen game.
Here are the different ways you can earn points with your phone:
- Pink phone case
- The lock screen is a photo
- You are in an active group text
- You have an unread message
- Every social media app
- Ringer is turned off
- The battery is charged to at least 80%
- There are more than 100 photos on your phone
- You took a selfie this week
- You made a call before 10 am today
- There is a post from you on social media today
- You have a photo of your BFF on your phone
- There is a text from the party host on your phone
- You saved a meme today
- Your phone battery is less than 10%
- You have already posted a picture of the party on social media
HOW DO YOU PLAY WHAT’S IN MY PHONE?
I love simple game ideas that don’t cost more than a sheet of paper!
The premise of this game is very basic. It is all based on points. The person who ends up with the most points will win the game.
- Grab a notepad and list each person’s name on the pad if they are playing the game.
- Sit in a circle and make sure each person has their phone with them.
- Read off each item one at a time. Each player will show the answer to prove they get the points for that question.
- Write down the points by each person’s name for each item they prove.
- The person with the most points will win.
PRINTABLE WHAT’S IN YOUR PHONE GAME
You can download and print off this printable What’s In Your Phone Game for your own personal use at home. I like to print one copy off on cardstock for the party.
Fill in the form below to download the What’s In Your Phone Game.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
If you are having a teen party be sure to check out these other fun ideas:
- Teen Scavenger Hunt
- Fun Games for Teenagers
- 15 Totally Fun Indoor Games for Teenagers
- Summer Fun Activities for Teens
Be sure to PIN this for later!