A printable Easter Crossword Puzzle for Kids is a wonderful children’s activity for this spring holiday. Full of Easter-themed words, kids will find this puzzle fun and enjoyable.
FUN EASTER ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Our schools don’t do many “Easter” activities so we try to celebrate this holiday at home.
There are so many fun ways to get in the spring and Easter spirit. It is such a beautiful time of year and I try to keep the focus on new growth and being outdoors as much as possible.
Here are some easy ideas that kids will love:
- Make Easter Oreo Chick Cookies for a sweet treat. Who doesn’t love Oreo’s??
- Turn a juice box into an Easter Egg Juice Box. These are so fun to make and then put into a lunch box for school.
- Kids will love making a Pop Up Paper Plate Bunny craft.
- Work together to make a darling DIY Bunny Butt Easter Banner and hang it up on your mantle.
- Color some bunny coloring pages and hang the art around the house.
- Finish your Easter activities by making some easy Easter Pudding Cups. These make such a delicious and simple snack.
PRINTABLE EASTER CROSSWORD PUZZLE FOR KIDS
This Easter crossword puzzle for kids is geared toward elementary-aged children. It features pictures of Easter-related items and the kids figure out the words in the puzzle from the pictures.
There are eight images/words to figure out.
HOW TO GET THE PRINTABLE EASTER CROSSWORD PUZZLE FOR KIDS
You can download and print off this Easter crossword puzzle for kids for your own personal use at home.
The Printable Easter crossword puzzle is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over. It’s available for free to my subscribers.
Just fill in the form below to get the free printable Easter crossword puzzle.
This crossword puzzle is just one of the many fun games in the Easter Activity Kit for Kids. Get the complete kit here:
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
MORE EASTER PRINTABLES
If you loved this Easter printable be sure to check out these other useful printables while you are here:
- Easter Bingo Cards
- Free Printable Easter Lunchbox Notes
- Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Easter Coupons for Kids
Be sure to PIN this for later!