Use these Secret Santa Sheets as a fun way to create an epic gift exchange. This free download is a great way to draw names and have everyone join in on the fun.
Once the names are drawn, it’s time to fill out the secret Santa questionnaires! You have to let people know what you like, just as they’re going to do the same for you.
Secret Santa Sheets
Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa gift exchange? It’s a super fun way to get gifts and give gifts and have everyone guessing who!
Organizing the Santa gift exchange is a ton of fun and these free downloadable templates make it super easy to do.
Benefits of Secret Santa Game Form
This PDF printable is perfect for making sure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to gift exchanges. Why guess when you can get some clues from the person themselves?!
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Have your kids fill out this Secret Santa Wish List Template
Who says that you can’t have your family and your kids fill out one of these sheets? That way you know what they like and what they don’t, just in case, there was any confusion.
Draw names for a family gathering
If you have a large family holiday party, these free printable secret Santa forms can work out great. This can help organize your family Christmas party and have people being their very own Secret Santas.
Use as a way to organize a kids holiday party
Even young kids can join in on the fun! Just print this holiday PDF and have them fill it out and give them back to you. You can then help to organize a Christmas party full of activities and gifts that they’re going to love.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Holiday Fun
Why stop with this Christmas activity? Here are some more great holiday ideas that you can easily do!
- Christmas Word Search for Kids – This is a fun game for the kids to use holiday words.
- Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids – Challenge them in their crossword puzzle skills.
- Printable I Spy Games for Winter Holidays – Will they be able to find the holiday items in this game?
How to Get the Secret Santa Printable Forms
The Free Secret Santa Printable is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Secret Santa Forms. Not only will you get access to the printable, but you’ll also get access to the entire library of printables I’ve created.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printable Holiday Ideas
If you enjoyed this PDF Secret Santa Printable, you might like these other free printable Christmas activities:
- Santa’s Buttons Treat Bags – Cute treat bags that are perfect for any holiday gathering.
- Printable Letter to Santa – Check out how to print letters to send to Santa.
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables – Ready for an epic Ugly Sweater party?
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!