This printable Christmas word search for kids is a great activity for home or school holiday parties. Kids will enjoy trying to find Christmas words in a colorful printable worksheet.
EASY CHRISTMAS PARTY ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
Home or school Christmas parties are beloved by children everywhere. December can be a challenging month for parents and school staff because kids are so excited about the holiday.
It is nice to have some simple sit down activities for kids to work on during part of the party.
After the Christmas word search for kids is completed here are some other easy and quiet activities they can work on.
- Have the kids color these free printable Christmas mandala coloring pages. They look so pretty when completed.
- Use these free Christmas mask templates and let the kids make masks that look like Santa, a reindeer or an elf.
- Younger kids would enjoy reading Twas the Night Before Christmas and then do a footprint craft as a gift for parents.
- Get some plain colored butcher paper and let the kids create their own wrapping paper to wrap a gift for a family member. It is so fun to see what kind of wrapping paper the kids choose to create!
- Bring plain sugar cookies to the party and let kids “decorate” their own cookie. It helps to give each child a small cookie decorating kit so things don’t get too messy.
- Play some easy free printable Christmas games if you have extra time during the party.
- They’ll enjoy working on this fun and educational printable Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids.
EDUCATIONAL CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES
If you are looking for more educational Christmas activities for kids in addition to this Christmas word search for kids it isn’t hard to find some fun options.
These ideas can be used as part of your homeschool instruction or in the classroom at school.
- Try out Google’s Made with Code Project and let the kids create a holiday-themed emoji or avatar. This is a fun tech activity.
- Create math story problems using common Christmas stories or songs.
- Have the kids write a Christmas-themed story and then share their story with the class.
- Make homemade Christmas cards to give out to school staff like the cafeteria staff, custodial staff and fine arts teachers.
- Do a mini classroom spelling bee using only holiday words.
PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS WORD SEARCH FOR KIDS
I know you are ready to download and print off this Christmas Word Search for Kids. It is available for your own personal use at home.
Click this link or the image below to download: Christmas Word Search
If you loved this fun activity for kids be sure to check out these other ideas:
- Camping Word Search for Kids
- Under the Sea Word Search for Kids
- Birthday Word Search
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Riddles
- Printable Christmas Maze for Kids
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!