Think you know your friends very well? Then ask them these Never Have I Ever Teenage Questions and find out!
If you’re a teenager looking for ideas to do during sleepovers, then look no further. This excellent game is the perfect activity for when you and your friends just want to hang around, learn something new, or do something fun. It’s also a classic game that will get your friends to spill some juicy deets quickly!
But if you’re a mom like me, you’ll want to whip up this party game whenever you need a fun and wholesome icebreaker to get your teenagers talking!
Today, we’ll give you a list of pre-made Never Have I Ever Teenage Questions. With these on hand, you’ll surely get the conversation flowing and the fun times rolling!
How to Play Never Have I Ever
If you need a refresher on how to play this game, let us help!
This is the perfect game to get anyone to spill the things they’ve never done in their life before. These “confessions” of something they have never done can range from funny (“never have I walked around with my zipper unzipped”) to gross (“never have I ever slurped my own snot before”) to somewhat controversial (“never have I ever had a boyfriend before!”).
You and your friends must hold all ten fingers up to start the game. Next, each of you will have to read an item from a list of “Never Have I Ever” questions, and the one you pick should be something you haven’t tried yet. Alternatively, you can insert a wacky “Never have I ever” statement of your own!
For example, you say, “Never have I ever tried ziplining before.” If anyone in the group has done it, then they must put a finger down.
After all of you have read off the list, the last person with any fingers up wins the game!
Why Should You Play Never Have I Ever Questions For Teens?
More than just a fun game to play for everyone involved, there are several benefits to playing this family-friendly game!
1. It allows teens to build friendships. While knowing what other teens have already tried doing is great, knowing what they haven’t done yet is also a great way to get to know your friends better – and deepen your bonds with them.
This is important because, perhaps more than any other age group, teens and pre-teens need to establish good friendships. Having these friend circles can give teens a sense of belonging, security, and even a safe space to talk about things they’re uncomfortable sharing with their parents.
Also, a study on more than 100k+ teens found that teens with friendship networks had overall better mental health, as they displayed fewer depression symptoms. That’s why bonding activities, like playing games together, are important for teens as they can strengthen their friendships as a result!
2. It may help teens connect with their peers. Teenage years are a fascinating time when they’re just going through so many changes, be they physical, emotional, or even mental developments.
Hearing others say things they haven’t done or tried yet may assure your teens that they are not left behind in any way and that there’s nothing unusual or weird about their own experiences.
3. It’s a great way to spend quality time. Playing this game is one of the many brilliant ways to pass the time while having fun together! Parents can even use it to get to know their teens better during family gatherings – provided your teens are comfortable enough to divulge some of their secrets!
List of “Never Have I Ever” Questions for Teenagers
Ready to have a great time together? Here are some of the best Never Have I Ever Teenage Questions to ask!
Funny Never Have I Ever Questions
- Never have I ever barfed after riding a roller coaster
- Never have I ever cried during a sad/romantic/dramatic movie
- Never have I ever fallen while roller-blading or roller-skating
- Never have I ever screamed inside a haunted house
- Never have I ever fallen asleep at school
- Never have I ever purposely cut in line
- Never have I ever sent a wrong text to a teacher or parent
- Never have I ever farted inside an elevator
- Never have I ever worn a shirt inside-out
- Never have I ever accidentally clogged a toilet in someone else’s house
- Never have I ever forgotten a song lyric
- Never have I ever gone four days without showering
- Never have I ever drank expired milk
- Never have I ever tried to prank my friends
- Never have I ever slept with the lights on after watching a scary movie
- Never have I ever slipped in front of the class
- Never have I ever imagined my pillow to be my crush
- Never have I ever lied about staying up all night
- Never have I ever asked my crush to the school dance
- Never have I ever tried to do my version of a TikTok dance
Generic Never Have I Ever Questions for Friends
- Never have I ever tried to audition for any talent show
- Never have I ever changed a baby’s diaper
- Never have I ever worn the same outfit with a classmate
- Never have I ever owned a pet horse
- Never have I ever gotten bored while reading a book
- Never have I ever suffered a broken bone
- Never have I ever tried learning a foreign language
- Never have I ever texted or called a friend while at the movies
- Never have I ever spent real money on a mobile game
- Never have I ever gotten any injury that needed stitches
- Never have I ever gotten a root canal
- Never have I ever met a famous celebrity
- Never have I ever been to a professional sports game (i.e. NBA, NFL, NHL game)
- Never have I ever tried driving
- Never have I ever tried speaking to my crush
- Never have I ever been to a casino
- Never have I ever been on a horrible date
- Never have I ever traveled out of the country for a vacation
- Never have I ever been in detention
- Never have I ever attended a concert
- Never have I ever stalked my crush online
- Never have I ever wanted to get a tattoo
- Never have I ever thought of getting a part-time job
- Never have I ever acted like a “Karen” inside a restaurant or fast-food chain
- Never have I ever snitched on a friend
- Never have I ever tried to use a fake ID
- Never have I ever thought of my family winning the lottery
- Never have I ever suffered a broken heart
- Never have I ever left anyone a hateful comment
- Never have I ever blocked someone on social media
- Never have I ever cursed in front of my younger sibling/cousin/family member
- Never have I ever gone online to chat with a stranger
- Never have I ever been envious of my friends
- Never have I ever been bullied at school
- Never have I ever skipped a meal to lose weight
- Never have I ever forgotten to greet a friend on their birthday
- Never have I ever tried smoking
- Never have I ever thought about shoplifting
- Never have I ever tried sneaking out of the house at night
- Never have I ever said a lie during this game
It depends! Some teens may be okay with revealing deep and sensitive information about themselves, such as their experiences and relationships, while others may be more comfortable answering lighter and easier questions.
If you like to maintain a fully playful atmosphere, you may want to keep the questions generic and mild – like the ones we’ve listed above. These questions are perfect to use for this situation.
However, if you know that all your friends are okay with revealing things, then include a few juicy questions!
If you’re in the mood to add some of your own age-appropriate questions in the mix, here are some ideas:
1. Make things interesting. Try to come up with unique and unexpected statements that may even shock your friends!
2. Keep things light and easy. Ultimately, you want teenagers to have fun and not feel uncomfortable playing the game. Avoid asking questions that may provoke or hurt anyone; instead, keep to humorous topics that may make everyone laugh!
3. Have a variety of questions on hand. Try to ask questions about various topics – family life, school life, dating, hobbies, etc. This allows everyone to pick up something from the list as they participate in the game.
Free Printable Never Have I Ever Questions for Teens
To get your free printable Teen Never Have I Ever question cards, simply fill out the form below. You’ll get instant access to the PDF. You can unsubscribe at ANY time.
Best Never Have I Ever Questions to Ask Teenagers: Make Every Game Night Fun!
If you’re looking for the best ways to have fun with teens or your teenage friends, then a game of Never Have I Ever may be in order.
This classic game is perfect for breaking the ice, deepening bonds, and giving teens a generally great time.
Ask these Never Have I Ever Teenage Questions at your next get-together so you, too, can discover just how fun it can be!