Last Updated on September 17, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
This Keto Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookie recipe is a delicious and nutritious cookie recipe. These keto cookies are the perfect snack to help you stay on track with your diet.
If you love keto recipes, then this is the recipe for you. Not only are these cookies keto-friendly but they are also gluten-free and sugar-free. This means that you can enjoy them without having to worry about your blood sugar levels.
Why I Love This Recipe
This is my go-to recipe when I want a delicious and nutritious snack that satisfies my sweet tooth. I love how easy it is to make and how versatile it is.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Easy to make
- Always a hit at parties
- Perfect for picky eaters
- Helps you stay on track with your diet and lifestyle changes
If you love keto recipes you may also enjoy this Instant Pot Queso Chicken recipe.
These keto chocolate chip cookies only require a few simple ingredients, all of which are easy to find at your local grocery store. You may already even have these ingredients on hand to help you avoid a trip to the grocery store.
- almond flour
- chopped pecans
- Swerve Brown Sugar
- coconut oil melted
- Lily’s Baking Chips
Nuts: Instead of pecans you can use walnuts.
Extract: Almond extract is a great substitute instead of vanilla.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
You can try different variations of this recipe by adding in different ingredients. Here are a few of my favorite ways to change this recipe up.
Sea Salt: Sprinkle some sea salt on top before baking for a salty and sweet combo.
Dark Chocolate: Add in some chopped dark chocolate for a richer and more decadent cookie.
Pumpkin Spice: Add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice for a fall-inspired flavor.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
These keto chocolate chip pecan cookies come together in just a few simple steps. Follow these steps and you will have a delicious low carb cookie in no time at all.
Step 1: Preheat the oven and prepare your baking sheet
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Step 2: Melt the coconut oil
Melt your coconut oil and let it cool a bit.
Step 3: Mix together all the ingredients but the pecans
In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans, and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: Gently fold in the nuts
Fold in pecans.
Step 5: Use a scoop to put the cookies on your pan
Using a small scoop, place cookies on your sheet pan and flatten with a fork. They will expand a little, so leave about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
Step 6: Bake the cookies until brown
Start checking on them around the 20 minute mark when cooking. You want them to be cooked, but not to burn.
When making these keto chocolate chip cookies there are a few things you can do to ensure they turn out perfectly every time.
- Do not overmix the batter: Overmixing the batter will result in tough cookies. You want to mix until all the ingredients are just combined.
- Do not overcook: These cookies are best when they are soft and chewy. If you overcook them they will be dry and crumbly.
- Let the cookies cool: It is important to let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. This ensures that they hold their shape and do not break apart.
- Be gentle when folding in the chocolate chips and nuts to your batter. You don’t want to break up the chips or nuts.
Do you have questions about these Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
You can store the cookies in an airtight container for up to one week.
Yes, these cookies are gluten free.
No, these cookies are sugar free.
More Keto Recipes
If you like keto recipes, give these recipes a try:
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Keto Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- measuring cup and spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie scoop
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1/3 cup Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ cup Lily’s Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Melt your coconut oil and let it cool a bit.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans, and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes.
- Fold in pecans.
- Using a small scoop, place cookies on your sheet pan and flatten with a fork. They will expand a little, so leave about 2 inches space between each cookie.
- Start checking on them around the 20 minute mark when cooking. You want them to be cooked, but not to burn.