Challenge to Write Day 4: What is your favorite grilling recipe?
I am not a great griller. My husband usually does our grilling and when he is gone I typically stick to meals I can prepare in the oven or on the stove. So, my grilling repertoire isn’t very large, but I do have one recipe that never fails to please (even my picky eaters!).
I’ve actually tried several variations of this recipe (Tex-Mex, Italian, Greek, and Asian, to name a few) but this version is my family’s favorite.
BBQ Chicken Packets
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4-8 tsp BBQ sauce
- 4 pineapple rings
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lay out 4 squares of aluminum foil approximately 10×10 inches each.
- Place one chicken breast in the center of each piece of foil.
- Top each chicken breast with 1-2 tsp of sauce, 1 pineapple ring, and 1-2 bell pepper rings.
- Wrap foil around the chicken breast to seal in all the ingredients.
- Grill for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.