The kids will have a blast with this Christmas Spot the Difference game! Will they be able to find all the differences in the pictures? You’ll have to print to find out!
This spot the difference printable for kids is fun for holiday games or just a great way to pass the time. You can even have a family-friendly challenge to see who can spot the differences first.
Christmas Spot the Difference
These printables are not only a great game but they’re so much fun for Christmas activities as well. All you have to do is print out and let the kids focus on what they think is missing from one picture to the next.
This is also a super fun game for the kids to focus on Santa Claus and look at each page to see if they’re able to notice anything different from one page to the next.
Benefits of Printable Spot the Difference
This free printable PDF is great for helping kids use their critical thinking skills and their analytical skills, too. This will help them to slow down and enjoy working on these pages.
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Print out for family games
This fun Christmas Find the Difference is so much fun for family games! Use this printable as a way to have everyone enjoying the holidays together.
Time each other to see who is the fastest
How fast can you spot the differences? Have a timer going and see who can spot them all in the fastest amount of time. Don’t forget to have a fun prize!
Print and mail to friends
This would be a super cute idea to add a fun family game to your holiday cards. It’s fun, simple, and great for all ages to do.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Holiday Printable Fun
Get even more fun holiday printables and game ideas with these free printables and activities listed below.
- Printable I Spy Games for Winter Holidays – Another super fun game to find the items!
- Printable Christmas Kindness Cards – It’s always a good idea to spread kindness.
- Christmas Word Search for Kids – Can you solve the word search? Print and find out!
How to Get the Spot the Difference Images Printable
The Christmas Spot the Difference Prinatble is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Holiday Spot the Difference.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printable Holiday Activities
If you enjoyed this holiday game, you might like these other free printables for Christmas:
- Printable Letter to Santa
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Riddles
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!