Christmas time is all about family and this 30 days of family Christmas activities printable will help you focus on making it the best holiday season ever. There will be laughter and love abounding as your family spends time together making memories and getting into the Christmas spirit.
WHY 30 DAYS OF ACTIVITIES?
You may be thinking that 30 days seems like a LONG time to be doing extra activities during a very busy time of year. I totally get it! The holidays can get hectic and crazy.
The busyness of the holidays is the very reason this 30 days of family Christmas activities challenge is important. We get so caught up in everything that needs to be done we can actually forget to spend time with the people who matter the most!
The good news is that I am FLEXIBLE and I realize you (or I) may not get every single item on this printable completed. We may stretch it out over 45 days. The key is that we are being intentional about spending time with our family making important and lasting memories!
Remember some of these activities don’t take very much time to complete and many of these activities you do every year!
WHAT ARE THE FAMILY CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES?
My family loves to do all kinds of different activities. Each person in the family has their favorites and so I wanted to create something that would cover all my bases and make everyone happy at least some of the time!
Here are the activities listed on this activities calendar printable:
- Make an advent calendar
- Send Christmas cards–enlist your family’s help in signing and addressing your annual Christmas cards
- Go caroling–it is even more fun to invite neighbors and extended family to go along with you
- Wrap presents–kids love to help wrap gifts and it is a great time to teach them proper wrapping techniques
- Trim the tree
- Snowball fight
- Volunteer at a shelter
- Listen to Christmas songs–get a CD of silly Christmas songs for some added laughs
- Shop for gifts
- Make salt dough ornaments
- Decorate a gingerbread house
- Read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Go ice skating
- Drink hot cocoa–you could even make some Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags while you drink
- Mail a letter to Santa–this printable letter to Santa will make it even easier!
- Go look at Christmas lights
- Watch The Nutcracker–you could go to a local ballet production or watch it on TV
- Make snowflake decorations–be sure to hang them around the house
- Make mason jar snow globes
- Watch The Grinch
- Build a snowman
- Donate a toy–one of my favorite organizations is Toys for Tots!
- Make a wreath–this easy DIY fleece wreath is under $5 to make!
- Hang stockings
- Bake sugar cookies
- Make a popcorn garland–these are so pretty on a tree!
- Buy an ugly Christmas sweater–so fun to wear these for family pictures
- Organize a cookie exchange–such a great way to try out all kinds of cookie recipes
- Go sledding
- Visit Santa
30 DAYS OF FAMILY CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES PRINTABLE
I love the convenience of a printable. It is simple to check each box off as you go and it really helps me stay focused and on track.
You can download and print off this handy 30 days of family Christmas activities printable by clicking this link or the image below: 30 Days of Family Christmas Activities
If you love family fun be sure to check out these other great ideas:
Be sure to SHARE this post with your friends on social media so they can stop by and print off a calendar too!