Weight Watchers Orange Fluff is a healthier version of orange fluff that makes for a guilt-free spring salad. A delicious dessert salad that is full of fruit and is perfect for picnics and cookouts.
WHAT IS ORANGE FLUFF?
Orange Fluff is a light and fluffy dessert type salad that has been around in some form for many, many years. There are many variations of fluff salads.
I remember eating different kinds of dessert salads as a child and they are common in old cookbooks.
The best part about fluff desserts is that they are a no-cook dessert that can be whipped up in minutes. One of the key ingredients in fluff is mini marshmallows. It is no surprise that kids love a good fluff dessert!
INGREDIENTS FOR WW ORANGE FLUFF
It only takes 6 simple ingredients to make this WW Orange Fluff recipe.
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Sugar-Free Orange Jello
- Nonfat Whipped Topping
- Mandarin Oranges
- Crushed Pineapple
- Mini Marshmallows
HOW TO MAKE WEIGHT WATCHERS ORANGE FLUFF
If you have a hand mixer or a stand mixer you can whip up this Weight Watchers Orange Fluff recipe in minutes.
STEP ONE: BEAT YOGURT
Place the nonfat Greek yogurt into a large mixing bowl and beat with a mixer using the whisk attachment until light and fluffy. It takes around 10 minutes to create a light and fluffy yogurt.
STEP TWO: ADD JELLO
Pour the dry jello powder into the mixing bowl and beat until totally incorporated.
STEP THREE: ADD WHIPPED TOPPING
Add the nonfat whipped topping to the bowl and stir to combine.
STEP FOUR: ADD FRUIT
It is time to add the mandarin oranges and the pineapple. Be sure these are drained very well so the fluff doesn’t end up watery.
Stir the fruit into the mixture.
STEP FIVE: ADD MARSHMALLOWS
Now add the marshmallows to the bowl and fold them into the mixture.
STEP SIX: REFRIGERATE
Place the orange fluff in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
WEIGHT WATCHERS ORANGE FLUFF RECIPE
This recipe makes 10 servings that are each 3/4 cup. There are 3 myWW points for the Blue and Purple plans and 4 myWW points for the Green plan.
You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions for this Weight Watchers Orange Fluff via the recipe card below.
Weight Watchers Orange Fluff
- 3 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 package sugar-free orange Jello 3 ounce box
- 8 ounces nonfat whipped topping
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges in fruit juice drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice drained of excess juice
- Place nonfat Greek yogurt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat the yogurt until light and fluffy, around 10 minutes.
- Add the Jello and beat until fully incorporated.
- Add the nonfat whipped topping and stir to combine.
- Add the mandarin oranges and pineapple. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the mini marshmallows.
- Refrigerate mixture for at least one hour before serving.
If you love flavorful side dishes be sure to check these out:
- Japanese Zucchini Noodle Salad with Miso Dressing
- Sweet Corn and Watermelon Salad with Citrus Dressing
- Pudding Fruit Salad
- Summer Salads
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!