On days when you need to channel your mom’s strength and resilience during tough times, these strong moms quotes can be a helping hand!
Motherhood, a journey marked by immeasurable love and sacrifices, embodies a strength that often goes unnoticed in the hustle of daily life. As we navigate the complexities of parenting, the power of a mother’s spirit becomes a force that shapes our children’s lives and the world around us.
If you need some inspiration and push, our collection of strong mother quotes exemplifies wisdom, courage, and unyielding determination. Use these words to help you stay strong and power through any tough day!
How to Channel Your Own Mom Strength
One bad day can leave you disappointed and frustrated in yourself. Truth is, mothers often don’t give themselves as much credit as they should!
On those days that you feel exhausted, burned out, or simply defeated, remember that you are strong, and you only need to tap into that ‘mom strength’ again.
Here are some strategies to help you harness and channel your inner strength as a mom:
Accept Imperfect Perfection
Nothing is perfect, so embrace the imperfection! You should always set realistic expectations.
Parenting has its ups and downs, and mistakes are part of the process. The earlier you accept this, the more forgiving you can be to yourself.
Letting go of things out of your control is empowering!
Give Yourself a Pat on the Back
Acknowledge and celebrate your achievements, no matter how small. Be proud of yourself for the challenges you’ve overcome. Recognizing these victories boosts your confidence!
Giving your whole heart to your family takes work. Your resilience, persistence, and unwavering love deserve a pat on the back!
Practice Self-Love and Self-Care
To be whole for your family, you have to be whole yourself. Take care of your physical, mental, and emotional well-being, too!
Use positive affirmations to reinforce your self-belief and confidence. Remind yourself daily of your capabilities, and focus on your positive impact on your children’s lives.
Don’t hesitate to lean on your support network. Whether it’s a partner, family member, or friend, sharing your feelings and seeking advice can provide valuable perspectives and emotional support.
Parenting requires adaptability. Embrace flexibility in your approach to challenges and be open to adjusting your strategies as needed.
The world is continuously changing, and so are the people around you. The more flexible you are, the better equipped you become to navigate the unpredictable twists and turns of life.
Best Strong Moms Quotes That Uplift the Soul
Sometimes, you only need a gentle reminder to look within and find your inner strength. Here are timeless quotes that celebrate the indomitable spirits of moms everywhere!
Motivational Strong Mom Quotes
Need a dose of encouragement or motivation today? Use these empowering strong mom quotes to put you and your fellow mom friends in high spirits!
- “The very fact that you worry about being a good mother means that you already are one.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Birth is the epicentre of women’s power.” – Ani Di Franco
- “A strong mom can conquer any mountain, with her children by her side.” – Michelle Obama
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colours of a rainbow.” – Maya Angelou
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you didn’t know existed.” – Linda Wooten
- “The love of a strong mom has the power to heal wounds and nurture souls.” – Maya Angelou,
- “A mom is the glue that holds everything together, even when she feels she may fall apart.” – Proudhappymama
- “Strong moms raise strong children who can change the world.” – Malala Yousafzai, Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech (2014)
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- “Strong moms lead by example, showing their children what it means to be determined and courageous.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” – Unknown
- “Strong moms are fierce advocates for their children, making sure their voices are heard and their dreams supported.” – Michelle Obama
- “A strong mom’s resilience and determination serve as an inspiration for her children to overcome obstacles and achieve their dreams.” – Serena Williams
- “Strong moms find joy in the chaos and create unforgettable memories amidst the daily struggles of parenthood.” – Kristen Bell
- “A strong mom is not afraid to ask for help when needed, recognizing that her strength lies in her ability to seek support.” – Glennon Doyle
Quotes for Strong Single Mothers
This collection of single mom quotes encapsulates the courage and unwavering determination of single working moms and highlights the unique power and grace in their hearts!
- “I’m a single parent. What’s your superpower?” – Unknown
- “Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” – Meg Lowery
- “Women who raise their children alone are the unsung heroes of our nation.” – Unknown
- “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.” – Mandy Hale
- “Don’t pity me because I am a single mom. Respect me for having the courage to do it alone, the strength to never give up, and the love to put my child’s needs before my own.” – Unknown
- “Every single mom takes a moment to cry. But then you pick yourself up, determined to do your best.” – Unknown
- “As a single mum, you’ll discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.” – Emma-Louise Smith
- “If you’re a single mother, never give up. Your child is watching how you handle your challenges and that will help him or her determine how they want to live their life too.” – Unknown
- “Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.” – Unknown
- There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, ears, and mind of your child, you are a SUPER MOM.” – Stephanie Precourt
- “When your world is falling apart around you, hold your children. They will anchor you and help you find your strength.” – Unknown
- “A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things, a mother’s love is more than enough.” – Deniece Williams
- “A single mother has a million reasons to give up, but the love she has for her children will keep her going.” – Unknown
- “Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success.” – Yvonne Kaloki
- “Being a single mother may feel like you’re leading your child into battle, but if you use it as an opportunity to be an example of strength then they will never fail” – Unknown
Funny Quotes for Strong Moms
Motherhood can be tough, but it’s also fun! Cut yourself some slack, let loose, and let these funny quotes put a smile on your face!
- “Honey, I’m your mother. It’s my job to strong-arm people into seeing how amazing you are.” – Beverly Goldberg
- “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.”- Mark Twain
- “Becoming a mom to me means you have accepted that for 16 years of your life, you will have a sticky purse.” – Nia Vardalos
- “I can be covered in spit up on a conference call while I’m pumping and that’s okay, because this is my perfect. It may not be somebody else’s, but this is mine.” – Kerry Washington
- “I’m not yelling. I’m just projecting my mom voice across the entire house because apparently, my kids have developed selective hearing.” – Unknown
Spiritual Quotes for Strong Mothers
Nurture your spirit with these best quotes that touch the soul. Motherhood is also a spiritual journey to discover and enhance your strengths.
- A mother’s love is a reflection of the divine, a glimpse of the unconditional and boundless love that the universe has for its creations.” – Unknown
- “The strength of a mother is not just physical; it is a spiritual force that can move mountains and cradle the universe in her loving embrace.” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is a sacred assignment, a calling to co-create with the divine, shaping the destiny of souls entrusted into her care.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s intuition is a spiritual compass, guided by an unseen hand, navigating the challenges of parenthood with wisdom and grace.” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is not just a role; it is a sacred calling, an invitation to partner with the divine in the beautiful art of raising souls.” – Unknown
Free Printable Strong Mom Quote Cards
Keep these quotes with you for inspiration and strength when you need it most! Just fill in the form below and I’ll email you a downloadable PDF of the quotes so you can print them off and keep with you or to give to your own mom or your mom friends as a small pick-me-up.
Find Strength Within and Around You
Let this list of strong moms quotes remind you of your inner strength, never-give-up attitude, and resilience. Continue cheering for your unwavering spirit and those moms around you, too. If you don’t want dad to feel left out, check out these mommy daddy quotes.
Remember, you are a brave, strong woman and can weather any storm. You are a special kind of hero to your family and the people around you!
Looking for more quotes to celebrate mothers? Check out these mom quotes from daughters!