No one will be able to pass up this Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge during the holidays or any time of year! The blend of peanut butter cups and chocolate creates an amazingly rich dessert that will disappear off the platter! I know that I always get in the Christmas spirit when I make fudge!
WHY ARE PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE SO GOOD?
There are so many duos out there that we can’t help but love.
Some of my favorite food duos are:
- Bacon and Eggs
- Burgers and Fries
- Salt and Pepper
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Tequila and Lime (if you love this flavor combo try these Margarita Lime Tequila Cookies!)
- Ham and Cheese
- Chips and Salsa
- Cinnamon and Sugar
- Biscuits and Gravy
I think that chocolate and peanut butter belong on this list too! Yes, peanut butter and jelly are good, but they really don’t compare to peanut butter and chocolate!
This incredible combination delivers a scrumptious fudge you will make every year.
INGREDIENTS FOR REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
This recipe calls for a lot of ingredients used in simple fudge. The best addition is the peanut butter cups!
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
HOW TO MAKE REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
You know I don’t do complicated, so trust me, this is going to be a cinch.
STEP ONE: CHOP PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
The first step and the most tedious is to unwrap and chop up all the peanut butter cups. I like to enlist my kids to help me with this. Just be sure to have some extras on hand for kids (and adults) who snack while they work, LOL.
STEP TWO: ADD INGREDIENTS
It is time to add the following ingredients to your sauce pan or Instant Pot (yep — just for fun I tried it in my IP): butter, white chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
STEP THREE: MELT
Over medium heat (or on your IP’s saute mode) stir the ingredients while the mixture starts to melt. Continue stirring until it is completely melted.
STEP FOUR: PREPARE PAN
Place a piece of foil in the bottom of an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan.
Lightly spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
Sprinkle the chopped up mini Reese’s peanut butter cups over the bottom of the pan.
STEP FIVE: POUR MIXTURE
Now pour the melted chocolate mixture finto the baking dish.
STEP SIX: COVER
Cover the baking dish with foil.
STEP SEVEN: REFRIGERATE
Place the baking dish of Reese’s Peanut Butter Fudge into the refrigerator and let it sit until the fudge is nice and firm. This usually takes a few hours.
Remove the fudge from the refrigerator and remove the fudge from the pan. Place it on a cutting board and cut into 1 or 2-inch pieces.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE RECIPE
There is no doubt you can’t wait to make this fudge! You can download and print off the complete ingredients and instructions via the recipe card below:
Reese's Peanut Butter Fudge
- Electric Pressure Cooker
- 24 mini peanut butter cups unwrapped and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nonstick Cooking spray
- Unwrap and chop up all the peanut butter cups. Set aside.
- Add butter, chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract to saucepan.
- Over medium heat, stir or whisk ingredients almost constantly until mixture is completely melted.
- Place a sheet of foil into the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom of the pan with the peanut butter cup pieces. Pour mixture from saucepan into the baking pan.
- Cover baking pan with foil and place in refrigerator until fudge is firm. Typically about 3 hours.
- Place fudge on cutting board and cut into 1-2” pieces and enjoy!
If you loved this holiday dessert be sure to check these out:
Don’t forget to PIN this recipe so you can make it again and again!