Last Updated on November 13, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
The kids are going to love to learn how to draw a vampire! This fun Halloween activity will get them geared up and excited for the big day!
Everyone loves Halloween! And learning how to draw Halloween characters is one fun skill that the kids will love learning to use each and every year! They’ll learn how to draw their eyes, ears, and mouth literally step by step!
How To Draw A Vampire
When kids learn how to draw pictures and things on their own, they’re way less fearful of them even when they’re meant to be a bit spooky.
What I love about this fun vampire printable is that it breaks down the drawing process in an easy-to-do way for kids of all ages to join in on the fun. This is one of my favorite drawing tutorials for Halloween!
Benefits of Learning How To Draw A Vampire
There are actually quite a few benefits of this printable. It’s the perfect way to teach the kids how to follow directions to learn a new skill or craft.
This Vampire Drawing printable is also a really fun way for them to draw something from start to finish that they’ve maybe been afraid to try doing before!
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Make a Halloween card for a friend
Fun cards can be for any holiday of the year! Once the kids get the hang of drawing a vampire, have them create homemade Halloween cards for some spooky fun surprises!
Getting a card with a cartoon vampire in it is such an adorable idea.
Draw and add in some fun colors
They’ll love feeling like a true artist when they draw the vampires and then color them in completely as well. Make sure to leave some room on the fridge to hang up their work of art!
You can even have the kids create more than one vampire and make them look completely different to get a different perspective.
Play some Monster Mash music and have a vampire-themed party
Kids are ready to have fun and celebrate literally all the time. Once they draw their vampire, crank up some Halloween tunes and have your own little Halloween celebration at home.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Halloween Fun
Keep the Halloween fun going strong with some of these other fun Halloween printables and activities.
- Easy to Make Halloween Graveyard Cake – The perfect Halloween treat!
- Halloween Word Search for Kids – This is a great way to get the kids excited about all things Halloween!
- Fun Halloween Activities And Ideas – Check out this list! So many hours of fun are waiting!
- Halloween Activities for Teens – Even older kids can join in on the fun!
How to Get the Vampire Printable
The Vampire Printable is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Halloween Vampire Download.
The How to Draw a Vampire printable is just one page from my set of How to Draw Halloween characters. The full set is available for a small fee. Read more about it and purchase below.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Halloween Printables
If you enjoyed this drawing printable, you might like these other free printables for Halloween, too!
- Free Printable Halloween Tags for Treat Bags – Fun for your treat bags or school class parties.
- Free Printable Lunchbox Notes for Halloween – The kids will love opening their lunches to these notes!
- Printable Halloween Coupons for Kids – Check out these fun coupons for Halloween!
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!