Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders are crispy, tangy and delicious, perfect for a family meal! These chicken tenders are coated in a flavorful ranch seasoning mix, and then baked to crispy perfection.
If you love easy family friendly dinner recipes, then this is the recipe for you. These chicken tenders are simple to make and can easily be made gluten free.
Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
Did you know that chicken tenders are not just chicken breasts cut up? They’re strips of white meat that are located on either side of the breastbone under the breast meat.
I love that chicken tenders are already proportioned and are so simple to make. You can either bake or fry chicken tenders, but I love baking them because they come out so crispy.
Why I Love This Recipe
You’ll be craving these Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders after your first bite! The tangy, flavorful coating of ranch seasoning and breadcrumbs will have you coming back for more.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for picky eaters
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
If you love chicken tenders you may also enjoy this Air Fryer Chicken Tenders recipe.
These chicken tenders only require a few simple ingredients, all of which are easy to find at your local grocery store. There is very little prep time required, making this an easy and convenient weeknight meal.
- chicken breasts, cut into strips
- eggs, beaten
- ranch seasoning
Chicken: Instead of cutting up a chicken breast, you can purchase chicken tenderloins instead.
Bread Crumbs: You can use panko bread crumbs instead or regular if you prefer.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
You only need a few kitchen tools to help you make this delicious and easy chicken tender recipe.
How to Make Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders come together in just a few simple steps. You will not regret making these delicious baked chicken tenders.
Step 1: Preheat the oven
Preheat oven to 375F.
Step 2: Prepare the baking sheet
Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
Step 3: Mix together the flour and ranch seasoning
Stir the ranch seasoning into the flour.
Step 4: Dredge the chicken tenders in eggs and flour
Dredge the chicken tenders in the beaten eggs, then in the flour, back in the eggs, and then finally in the breadcrumbs.
Step 5: Add the chicken tenders to the baking sheet
Place the breaded chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet.
Step 6: Bake until done
Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
Step 7: Optional – Broil the chicken tenders
To make the chicken tenders more golden, spray with cooking oil and set the oven to 450 or broil for the last 2 minutes of the cooking time.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Do you want to add a little more flavor to your baked chicken tenders? Try one of these variations.
Parmesan Ranch: Add 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese to the flour before dredging.
Buffalo Ranch: Add 1 tablespoon of buffalo sauce to the eggs.
Spicy Ranch: Use a fiesta ranch seasoning packet to increase the flavor of these chicken tenders.
The sky is the limit when it comes to serving options, so be creative! These chicken tenders will pair well with almost any side dish.
Do you want to make sure that your chicken tenders turn out perfectly crispy? Here are my favorite tips for this recipe.
- Make these low carb by using crushed pork rinds instead of breadcrumbs.
- If you are using store bought chicken tenderloins remove the tendon by running your fingers along the inside of the tendon. It should pull right out. You might need to use a fork or grip the tenderloin with a paper towel for easy removal.
- Do not overbake these chicken tenders or they will dry out. 20 minutes is usually perfect.
Do you have questions about this Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
These chicken tenders can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
You can reheat these chicken tenders in the oven at 375F for 10-15 minutes, or in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
Yes, you can freeze these chicken tenders. They will last in the freezer for up to 2 months.
More Chicken Recipes
If you like chicken recipes, give these recipes a try:
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- baking sheet
- Mixing Bowls
- cutting board
- 3 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Stir the ranch seasoning into the flour.
- Dredge the chicken tenders in the beaten eggs, then in the flour, back in the eggs, and then finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the breaded chicken tenders on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until an inserted thermometer reads 165F.
- To make the chicken tenders more golden, spray with cooking oil and set the oven to 450 or broil for the last 2 minutes of the cooking time.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!