Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies are the cookies that you need in your life. The two-toned cookies are beautiful to look at and even more tasty to eat!
Use this simple cookie recipe as inspiration to make these Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies as well. Both cookie recipes are a great way to treat your taste buds fast!
Strawberry Crinkle Cookies with Lemonade
I love how versatile cake mix recipes are to use. Not only can you make cake, but you can also make cookies, cupcakes, and more. Who knew that a dollar cake mix needs to be a staple in your pantry for all your sweet cravings?!
Why I Love This Recipe
These pink and yellow cookies are great because they’re versatile for any time of the year. I’ve whipped these up for a weekend treat or a great springtime dessert as well.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Fun to make
- Always a hit at parties
I love that these crinkle cookies are totally different than this Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip but it doesn’t stop me from making both!
Since this recipe just needs a few simple ingredients to get started, you might not even have to run to the store! Your pantry and fridge just might have everything that you need.
- 1 box of Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 box of Lemonade Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup of cooking oil
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
Cooking Oil: Any type of oil will work fine so if you want to use coconut oil, that’s great, too!
Sprinkles: There is literally always room for sprinkles to happen on any type of dessert!
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
I’m pretty obsessed with using parchment paper because it makes for a super simple clean up process!
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies
Can you believe that this cookie recipe uses two cake mixes AND just three other ingredients? Literally the easiest cookie recipe ever. These steps are just a small sampling so make certain to scroll to the bottom for the full recipe.
Step 1: Mix together the cake mix and other ingredients
Follow the directions on the cake mix box and make up the cake mix batter.
Step 2: Make the cookies and bake
Once the batter is made, you can then start to make the cookies. Combine the two batters and pop in the oven.
These cookies are such a fun recipe to whip up!
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Change up the flavor of cake mix: There are so many cake mix flavors to try!
Top with some sort of frosting: Want to add some extra sweetness? Use frosting!
Try to make other fun shapes: Crinkle cookies are fun but see if you can create a heart or a flower as well.
You can also top these cookies with a little bit of powdered sugar as well. A sprinkle of sugar can make each bite unique.
Make certain that you store leftover cookies in an airtight container. This will keep them fresh for several days at a time.
Yes, you can totally freeze these cookies! I like to freeze them once they’re baked but I also think that you could freeze cookie dough as well.
If you are running low on time, you can create the cookie dough a day ahead and keep it in the fridge until you’re ready to bake it.
More Lemon Recipes
If you like lemonade and strawberry cookies, give these recipes a try:
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Easy Homemade Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream
- Lemon Ricotta Waffles with Mascarpone and Blueberries
Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Strawberry Lemonade Crinkle Cookies
- 1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1 box Lemonade Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cups cooking oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Grab a mixing bowl and mix the strawberry cake mix, 1/3 cup of cooking oil, and 2 eggs.
- Grab a different mixing bowl and mix the lemonade cake mix, 1/3 cup of cooking oil, and 2 eggs.
- Put both cake mixes into the fridge once they're done and let them chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Put parchment paper on a baking sheet. Next, add the powdered sugar into a separate bowl.
- Scoop out 1/2 scoop of lemonade cake mix and 1/2 scoop of strawberry cake mix.
- Combine the two cake mixes and roll them into a ball.
- Place the balls into the powdered sugar and put them on the baking sheet.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove and let the cookies cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire sheet.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!