Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos are an easy weeknight meal that is simple to make and tastes delicious! Plus, cleanup is a breeze since everything cooks on one pan.
If you love sheet pan recipes, you’ll love these shrimp tacos! They are packed with flavor and can be made in under 30 minutes.
Easy Shrimp Taco Recipes
Shrimp is a healthy and versatile protein that can be used in a variety of recipes. These sheet pan shrimp tacos are easy to make and taste amazing!
Did you know that shrimp contains high levels of omega-3 fatty acids? This makes them a healthy and nutritious choice for a meal.
Why I Love This Recipe
The delicious, seafood-inspired meal of Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos is an easy and quick weeknight dinner that you can make! Plus cleanup will be a breeze since everything cooks on one pan.
- Ready in under 40 minutes
- Easy to make
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
- Only requires one pan, so easy clean up
If you love shrimp sheet pan recipes, give this Shrimp Sheet Pan Fajitas recipe a try.
This recipe requires a few simple ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store. You will be so glad that you made the trip to the grocery store, after one taste of these delicious tacos.
- raw shrimp, peeled
- purple onion
- hass avocado
- shredded cabbage
- minced garlic
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- hot sauce
Chicken: Diced chicken breasts can be used in place of shrimp.
Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt makes a great substitute for mayo in this recipe.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
You only need a few kitchen tools to help you make this easy weeknight dinner recipe. So, grab these tools and get ready to whip up this easy recipe.
- Mixing bowls
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Sheet pan with sides
How to Make Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps. These delicious tacos will be on the table in no time!
Step 1: Mix a marinade for the shrimp
In a bowl, add juice of 3 limes, Minced garlic, 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
Step 2: Marinate the shrimp
Next, add the shrimp to the marinade and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Make the dipping sauce
In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, cumin and hot sauce. Set aside.
Step 4: Make a slaw
To make slaw, add cabbage, thinly sliced onion, 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro, and juice of one lime. Set aside.
Step 5: Bake the shrimp
Place shrimp and marinade on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Step 6: Assemble tacos and serve
To assemble tacos, place slaw on the tortillas, then add 4-6 pieces of shrimp, top with sauce and cilantro for garnish.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
These tacos can be customized to your liking. So, here are a few variations that I’ve used if you want to change up this delicious and easy dinner recipe.
Vegetables: Add grilled vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, and squash for a healthy and filling meal.
Beans: Try black beans or pinto beans for added protein and fiber.
Spice: If you want a little heat in your tacos, add a few drops of hot sauce to the dipping sauce.
Are you wondering what to serve with these sheet pan shrimp tacos? Here are some of my favorite side dishes to serve with this recipe.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect sheet pan shrimp tacos.
- Use a baking sheet with a rimmed edge, this will help contain any of the juices or sauces.
- Make sure the shrimp is well coated in the marinade for the best flavor.
- If you are unsure whether or not your shrimp is cooked through, cut into one to check.
- If you do not have a baking sheet, these tacos can also be cooked in a skillet on the stove.
- For a heartier meal, serve these tacos with rice and beans.
- The dipping sauce can also be used as a salad dressing.
- If you have any leftover shrimp, they would be great in a salad the next day.
Do you have questions about this sheet pan shrimp tacos recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
You can store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Sheet pan shrimp tacos can be reheated in the oven or microwave.
Yes, frozen shrimp can be used in this recipe, just make sure to thaw them before using.
More Shrimp Recipes
If you like shrimp recipes, give these recipes a try:
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos
- 12 ounces raw shrimp peeled
- 6 tortillas
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1/2 hass avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 limes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- In a bowl, add juice of 3 limes, minced garlic, 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add shrimp to the marinade and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, cumin and hot sauce. Set aside.
- To make slaw, add cabbage, thinly sliced onion, 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro, and juice of one lime. Set aside.
- Place shrimp and marinade on a baking sheet and bake on 350° for 10 minutes.
- To assemble tacos, place slaw on the tortillas, then add 4-6 pieces of shrimp, top with sauce and cilantro for garnish.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!
2 thoughts on “Sheet Pan Shrimp Tacos”
How much cumin do you use? It’s in the recipe two times, but no amount mentioned.
Thanks for asking! Completely skipped that in the recipe card! It’s one teaspoon in the marinade and another teaspoon in the dipping sauce (and the recipe card is updated). Good catch! Thanks again.