Printable nerf targets will bring hours of fun to your whole family. Nerf competitions are a fun way to spend time together as a family and these nerf targets make it so easy to have some lighthearted laughs. I love activities for kids that are easy for mom too!
WHAT KIND OF NERF GUNS WORK BEST?
The awesome thing about these nerf targets is that any kind of nerf guns should work great. You can have people stand closer to the targets if they are using nerf guns that only shoot a short distance.
There are so many amazing nerf guns available now it is impossible to go wrong no matter which ones you buy!
Here are some of our family favorites when it comes to Nerf:
- Nerf-N-Strike Elite Delta Trooper
- Nerf Fortnite TS-1 Blaster
- Nerf-N-Strike Elite Disruptor
- Nerf-N-Strike Elite Sonic Fire and Ice Jolt Team Pack
Don’t forget to buy plenty of extra ammo packs so you don’t spend all your time chasing the darts!
Get special offers and awesome freebies!
Sign up for access to all my subscriber freebies plus special offers, ideas and tips delivered directly to your inbox.
HOW TO USE PRINTABLE NERF TARGETS
Start off by printing as many targets as you want to use. You can print the nerf targets off by clicking this link or the image below: Printable Nerf Targets
Hang the targets on the walls inside the house or on trees outside the house. Basically you can set up your games anywhere!
Use the score sheets to keep track of each player and how many points they get each round.
The targets have numbers on them to indicate the number of points you get for hitting each area of the target.
It is always a good idea to have one person standing by the target to determine the hits made by each player.
NERF TARGET GAME VARIATIONS
If you get bored playing the nerf targets traditionally there are a few variations you can play to spice things up.
- One variation is to make each player hit the targets in order. This works perfectly on the smaller target sheet with the 1-4 numbered circles. The player has to hit each target starting with number one and go in order. If they miss one of the targets in the order then the next person gets to go. This makes it a lot harder!
- Another variation is to set a certain number of shots per player. For instance, each player gets to shot five times. Whoever can score the most points with their five shots is the winner.
- The last variation that can add some real fun is to have a bonus shot available at the end of the game. Each player gets one bonus shot and it can be a multiplier shot. So whatever they hit is multiplied by 2 or 3, etc. That could totally upset the balance of the game!
No matter how you use these printable nerf targets the whole family will have a great time. I love that this game can be played indoors or outdoors. It is nice to have options for when the weather is not cooperating outside!
MORE FAMILY FUN IDEAS
If your family loves to play together be sure to check out these other great ideas for family fun:
- How to Have an Epic Nerf War
- One Month Calendar of Fall Activities for Kids
- The 15 Best Trampoline Games
- Water Activities for Kids You Must Try
Don’t forget to leave me a comment to let me know your favorite nerf gun and who loves to play nerf games at your house!