This low-carb and gluten-free instant pot spinach artichoke dip recipe is creamy and filling. It’s also the perfect dip to whip up in a hurry for a crowd-pleasing dinner party appetizer!
One of the easiest recipes to make in an instant pot, this easy spinach artichoke dip is perfectly chunky and creamy. Tasting even better than the dip you order in a restaurant, the homemade version of this warm spinach dip goes just perfectly with crusty toast slices or just about anything.
And if you have leftover artichoke and spinach dip, just cook up a bit of fresh pasta with chicken cubes, heat up this dip and use it as a topping. No dip served two purposes better!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
This is the best spinach artichoke dip for mouthwatering finger food and can be made with very few ingredients.
- Chicken Stock
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper
- Frozen Spinach
- Can of Artichoke Hearts
- Cream Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
22 minutes is all it takes to make this instant pot spinach artichoke dip! Just add all your ingredients to the instant pot and cook. Easy as apple pie!
STEP ONE: COOK ALL THE INGREDIENTS IN THE INSTANT POT
Add the chicken stock, nonfat Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic salt, black pepper, frozen spinach, can of artichoke hearts, and cream cheese to the Instant Pot and close the lid. After sealing, cook at High Pressure for 7 minutes. Do a manual release to open the pot and mix all the ingredients well.
STEP TWO: ADD THE CHEESE
OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTIONS AND TIPS
- You can prepare the artichoke hearts at home if you do not want to use the store-bought canned version.
- Artichoke dip is normally chunky, but if you want it smooth, blitz it with a hand blender for a few minutes.
- If you want a spicy dip, add about 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper to the instant pot before cooking.
- For a thicker and creamier dip, double all the ingredients except for the spinach and the artichoke hearts.
- You can sprinkle with chopped parsley or cilantro.
- For a dinner party, consider making chicken wings or beef carnitas too!
FAQs ABOUT BEST INSTANT POT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Although it’s better to finish the dip the day you make it, you can store it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days in an airtight container. If storing in the freezer, you can leave it for up to 3 months. Remember to thaw overnight in the fridge before heating it in an instant pot or stovetop pan for consumption.
Yes, of course you can. Fresh spinach tastes amazing too. Just chop it up into small pieces and add it to the pot to cook with the other ingredients. You’ll need to substitute 10 oz of frozen spinach with almost half a kg (1 lb) of fresh spinach.
Yes, to make this easy spinach artichoke dip vegetarian, just replace the chicken stock with milk.
To make the spinach dip tangy, add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the instant pot before cooking.
Serve with nachos, toasted bread pieces, chips, pork rinds, or with cut veggies such as carrots, cucumber, or even these baked green beans.
INSTANT POT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP RECIPE
You can print off the complete ingredients and instructions for this Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe via the recipe card below.
If you love this recipe please leave a 5-star rating!
Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 5.3 oz nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1.5 tsp onion powder
- 1.5 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 10-oz pkg frozen spinach
- 1 14-oz can artichoke hearts drained
- 1 8-oz block cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Throw everything into the Instant Pot except for the parmesan cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
- Close your Instant Pot lid, and twist closed. Close the valve to seal.
- Set the Pot to High Pressure for 7 minutes.
- Once the timer is done, do a manual release by pushing the valve away from you to open the pressure.
- Open the lid and mix well.
- Add in the remaining cheeses. Mix well.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable, chip, or bread! Enjoy!