I love to try new family activities during the holidays and these free printable Christmas scavenger hunt riddles are so much fun! This is an activity that will really get my family into the Christmas spirit.
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS EXTRA SPECIAL
Making Christmas extra special doesn’t have to be hard. The internet helps make it easy because we can find awesome ideas and even free printables to keep it simple.
There are lots of things we can do to make the holiday season merry for our families. Some simple ways I make December special at my house are:
- I love to bake special treats during December that I don’t make other times of year. The kids love to come home from school to find something yummy in the kitchen waiting for them.
- Scheduling some extra movie nights is essential for us during December. We love to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Christmas Story and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
- Making homemade gifts to give to family and friends is another way we spend time together during December. There are so many fun gift ideas that kids can help make! We are making some Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags to hand out to my daughter’s friends this year.
- Sending out Christmas cards can be a family affair and our relatives love to see my kids signatures on the cards!
- It is fun to let each child pick something we can do as a family during December. They get so creative because we like to do activities on a budget.
- If we happen to get snow we love to get outside and have snowball fights, build forts and all just act like kids for a day.
HOW TO USE CHRISTMAS SCAVENGER HUNT RIDDLES
Game time is always a priority at my house. My whole family is competitive and we all like to WIN! Solving riddles and puzzles gets my kids very excited.
Christmas scavenger hunts are extra fun because kids know there may be gifts found during the hunt! These Christmas scavenger hunt clues are easy for the whole family.
This Christmas scavenger hunt involves easy riddles and can be used on Christmas morning or anytime during the month.
I like to use this during the month and give small gifts to keep my kids anticipating the big day!
Just print these Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Riddles off on white cardstock. Cut the cute ornaments out with scissors and attach a ribbon or twine if you like.
Place the riddle ornaments in the appropriate places around the house and yard based on the clues and hide items and gifts as you go!
MORE FUN CHRISTMAS IDEAS
There are so many great Christmas ideas I wish we had more time to try them all!
If you loved this free printable be sure to check out these other great ideas for Christmas:
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 12 Free Printable Christmas Games
- Countdown to Christmas Ideas
- Santa’s Buttons Treat Bags
Don’t forget to PIN this for later!