The kids will have a blast challenging you with this Christmas Tic Tac Toe game! Who will be the winner? You’ll have to play to find out!
Printing off this Christmas Tic Tac Toe game will give you fun family games to enjoy during the holiday season. We love game printables because they’re fast and simple to start using right away.
Christmas Tic Tac Toe
Everyone loves playing holiday Christmas games! These free printable Christmas game boards are great for holiday parties, family game night, or just a fun way to step away from the screens and have some quality time with the kids.
Since this is such a fun classic game, the kids can even play this while they’re looking for something fun to do! No reading required means that it’s great for all ages to join in on the fun.
Benefits of this Christmas Tic Tac Toe Printable
Playing with game boards at home is actually a great way to have the kids start to think more critically as well. While it may seem like “just” a tic tac toe family game, there is some strategy and analytical thinking that does take place!
Printable boards that are full of games are great for helping your child think ahead to strategize about what move to make next.
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Have a family competition
Who will be the winner of the family tic tac toe competition? Make a tournament bracket and find out who will be the king or queen of the board!
Use holiday candy to mark off sports
This is fun because then whoever wins the game, wins the candy that is on the board and leftover as well.
Branch off and create even more fun holiday games
This printable game board is great for family fun so use this as a launching board and have the kids create even more Christmas game ideas!
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Christmas Fun
Keep the holiday fun going with these other activities and ideas that are great for kids and adults.
- Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids – Can they complete this on their own? Print and let them start!
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Riddles – Jokes are always a good idea!
- 12 Free Printable Christmas Games – Looking for more fun holiday games? Check these out!
How to Get the Christmas Tic Tac Toe Game
The Christmas classic game is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Christmas Tic Tac Toe Game. Not only will you get access to the printable, but you’ll also get access to the entire library of printables I’ve created.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printable Holiday Ideas
If you enjoyed this free tic tac toe printable, you might like these other free printable Christmas activities:
- Christmas Word Search for Kids – Find all the holiday words and circle them!
- Free Printable Christmas Shopping List – Make your own list and check it twice!
- Printable Kids Activity Book Bundle – There are so many great holiday resources here.
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!