Last Updated on October 4, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
Air Fryer Egg Bites are a quick and easy breakfast that can be made ahead of time and reheated on busy mornings. Made with eggs, bacon, cheese, and a touch of seasoning, these egg bites are packed with flavor and protein to keep you full all morning long.
If you love protein-filled breakfast foods, then this is the recipe for you. Not only are these egg bites healthy but they are also family-friendly, so don’t delay in making these tasty treats.
- Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Why I Love This Recipe
- Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- How to Make Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Variations / Options / Add-Ins
- Serving Suggestions
- More Egg Recipes
- Air Fryer Egg Bites Recipe
- Air Fryer Egg Bites
Air Fryer Egg Bites
Eggs are a healthy and delicious breakfast because they are packed with protein. Plus, eggs are so easy to add your favorite flavors to by switching up the seasonings you use.
Why I Love This Recipe
The best thing about these Air Fryer Egg Bites is that they’re quick and easy. You can make them ahead of time, then just heat up your breakfast when you need it!
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for picky eaters
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
If you love egg bites you may also enjoy this Instant Pot Egg Bites recipe.
You only need a handful of ingredients to help you make this easy egg bites recipe. You most likely already have these ingredients on hand, however, if you are missing something they are all easy to find at your local grocery store.
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- bacon, pre-cooked and chopped
- parsley, dried
- garlic powder
- minced onions, dried
Seasoning: If you don’t have parsley you can use Italian seasoning instead.
Cheese: You could also use any other type of cheese that you have on hand. You could even use goat cheese, feta cheese, or mozzarella cheese.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
You only need a handful of kitchen tools to help you make this low-carb air fryer breakfast recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Egg Bites
Making these egg bites in the air fryer is simple. Just follow the instructions below and you will have a delicious breakfast recipe in no time at all.
Step 1: Preheat the air fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 340° for five minutes.
Step 2: Add your ingredients to a mixing bowl
Add all of your ingredients to a large bowl. Whisk together.
Step 3: Add your cupcake liners to your air fryer
Add your silicone cupcake liners to your air fryer. Add as many as you can to fill your basket, but not overcrowd. Spray your cupcake liner with cooking spray lightly.
Step 4: Fill the liners with egg mixture
Pour your egg mixture into the silicone liner 3/4 of the way.
Step 5: Air fry the egg cupcakes
Cook with your air fryer at 340°F for 8 minutes.
Step 6: Serve and enjoy
Remove and enjoy while warm.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
There are so many ways that you can change up this recipe to make it your own. Here are a few ideas:
Protein: Instead of bacon you can add in some diced ham or cooked sausage.
Vegetarian: Leave out the meat if you want some vegetarian egg bites.
Spice: If you like things a little spicier you can add in some red pepper flakes.
These egg bites are delicious on their own, but if you want to add a little something extra they pair well with:
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you make the best egg bites:
- Be sure to whisk your ingredients together well.
- Do not overcook your egg bites or they will be dry.
- Make sure that you spray the silicone molds well with nonstick cooking spray so that your egg bites are easy to remove.
- Don’t overcrowd your air fryer basket. Leave some space between the egg cups.
- Add extra vegetables to these egg bites by adding cooked mushrooms, bell pepper, green onions, spinach,
Do you have questions about this air fryer egg bites recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions for this egg muffins recipe.
Once they are cooked, you can store these egg bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to four days.
Reheat these egg bites by placing them in the air fryer at 340°F for a few minutes until they are warm throughout. You can also reheat them in the microwave.
Yes! Once they have cooled completely you can place them in a freezer bag and freeze them for up to two months.
More Egg Recipes
If you like eggs, give these recipes a try:
Air Fryer Egg Bites Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Air Fryer Egg Bites
- Large mixing bowl
- silicone muffin cups
- Air Fryer
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 slices bacon pre-cooked and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley dried
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onions dried
- Preheat your air fryer at 340° for five minutes.
- Add all of your ingredients to a large bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Add your silicone cupcake liners to your instant pot. Add as many as you can to fill your basket, but not overcrowd. Spray your cupcake liner with cooking spray lightly.
- Pour your egg mixture in the silicone liner 3/4 of the way.
- Cook with your air fryer at 340°F for 8 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy while warm.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!