Last Updated on November 12, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
Snowman Poop Treat Bag Labels make creating snowman poop treat bags so easy. Printable labels are quick to attach to your treat bag full of marshmallows! Who wouldn’t want a treat bag full of snowman poop?
Kids love almost everything about snow, especially snowmen. Whether they are reading Frosty the Snowman or building a real snowman there are lots of great snowman activities to keep kids busy during the winter months.
If your kids are as crazy about snowmen as mine are here are some fun ideas for them:
- Make a snowman kit so you are always ready to build a snowman when it snows. The kit can contain a hat, scarf, sticks for arms and buttons for eyes.
- Younger kids will enjoy coloring these cute snowman coloring pages. Coloring is always a relaxing way to spend an afternoon.
- Spend an afternoon in the kitchen with your kids making these adorable Snowman Nutter Butter Cookies. The whole family will be glad you did.
- You could have a sing-a-long with your kids by listening to the Frozen soundtrack. Kids love those songs!!
- Grab a bag of cotton balls and some construction paper and start creating a snowman out of the cotton. A little glue is all you need!
- Turning a juice box into a snowman is another fun project. These are great to send to school for class parties.
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN POOP TREAT BAGS
These Snowman Poop Treat Bags are so simple to make. It is very easy to make a lot of bags in a very short time.
STEP ONE: PRINT OFF TREAT BAG LABELS
The first step is to print off the snowman poop treat bag labels. Decide how many treat bags you will be making and print off the number of sheets you need to make that many bags.
I prefer to print these off on cardstock so they are sturdier.
Simply fill out the form below to download and print the labels.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
STEP TWO: CUT TREAT BAG LABELS
Now it is time to cut the snowman poop treat bag labels apart. I like to use a paper trimmer so the cuts are nice and smooth. You can also use scissors if you don’t have a paper trimmer at home.
Fold each label topper in half.
STEP THREE: FILL BAGS
Take some clear or decorated cellophane bags and fill them with white mini marshmallows. This is what snowmen would poop, right? LOL!
TIP: If you buy decorative clear cellophane bags it makes these treat bags even more fun.
Fill each treat bag about 1/3 to 1/2 full of mini marshmallows.
STEP FOUR: ATTACH THE LABEL
Take one label topper for each treat bag and attach it to the top using a stapler. I like to do 2 staples so it is secure.
Now they are all done and you can start giving them away and making people smile!
WHO GETS SNOWMAN POOP TREAT BAGS?
Snowman poop treat bags are great for just about anyone. Since these are easy to make it won’t take you long to make up a bunch of bags.
Here are some ideas of people you can give these sweet treat bags to:
- Children at local schools
- Children’s classes at church
- People at local nursing homes or retirement communities
- Firemen and Police Officers
- Homeless people you may encounter
- Party favors
MORE FUN TREAT BAG IDEAS
If you love making treat bags you are in luck! I have some more fun printable treat bag toppers to keep you busy.
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Santa’s Buttons Treat Bags
- Gingerbread Babies Treat Bags
Don’t forget to PIN these Snowman Poop Treat Bag Labels so you can come back and print more off next year!