This Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is a wholesome and hearty dish. It’s a wonderful way to warm up on a cold day!
This Instant Pot Vegetable Soup smells amazing while it’s cooking and it tastes even better! Loaded with vegetables, this soup not only satisfies your taste buds, it nourishes your body with powerful nutrients too.
How to Make Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Aside from being delicious and nutritious, one of the other reasons I love this recipe is that it’s so easy to make! Here’s how to make this Instant Pot Vegetable Soup.
Step 1 – Saute Vegetables
Set your Instant Pot to “Saute” mode and wait for it to heat up. Add some olive oil, then add red bell pepper, carrots, zucchini, celery, onion, and garlic. Saute, stirring constantly, until the vegetables are tender.
Step 2 – Add Remaining Ingredients
Next, add tomato paste, tomato puree, and vegetable stock. Also, add salt and pepper.
Step 3 – Pressure Cook
Secure the lid, making sure the vent is on “Sealing,” and select the “Soup” setting. Set the time for 8 minutes.
Let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release. Remove the lid and use an immersion blender to puree the vegetables.
Your Instant Pot Vegetable Soup is ready to serve! Serve it with crackers or a slice of bread.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
Ready to make this Instant Pot Vegetable Soup? Here’s the recipe card with the exact measurements.
Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium carrot diced
- ½ zucchini diced
- ½ rib of celery diced
- ½ small onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tablespoon tomato paste
- 42 ounces tomato puree
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Select Saute setting. Wait for pot to get hot, then add oil.
- Add red bell pepper, carrot, zucchini, celery, onion, and garlic, stirring until tender.
- Hit cancel and add tomato paste, tomato puree, vegetable stock, and salt and pepper.
- Place on Instant Pot lid and lock it closed. Set vent to sealing.
- Press Soup button and make sure it is set to high pressure for 8 minutes.
- After the Instant Pot beeps, let it naturally release for 5 mins and then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and use an immersion blender to puree vegetables.
- Serve immediately or freeze for later use.
More Instant Soup Recipes
If you liked this recipe for Instant Pot Vegetable Soup, you might enjoy some of my other Instant Pot soup recipes.
More Instant Pot Resources
Do more with your Instant Pot with these helpful Instant Pot Accessories: