Last Updated on November 13, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt
These Christmas Chapstick Gift Tags are a fun way to make fun gifts easily right at home! Have fun wishing your family and friends a Merry Christmas and a Chappy New Year!
Who doesn’t love holiday puns? Once you print out these cute printable gift tags, you’ll be wanting to hand them out to all your family and friends!
Christmas Chapstick Gift Tags
Giving Christmas Chapstick is always a good idea but when you can also give them with a “Chappy New Year” and a “Merry KISSmas!” gift tag, it’s over the top amazing!
Free holiday printables make the perfect easy and affordable holiday gift idea that will have everyone loving their gift of lip blam!
Benefits of Kissmas Lip Balm Printable
This free printable for the holidays is like a cute card and gift tag all in one! Being able to print these Merry Christmas gift tags for free is the best! All that you’ll have to do is find the chapstick that you want to add to it and it makes a super simple gift!
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Give them out as party favors
We all know that parties are going to happen so having a fun favor for your guests is key. Don’t blow your party budget on expensive gifts! Use this holiday lip balm gift as a super cute idea.
Have December Random Acts of Kindness
The holiday months are hard for some people so having something as simple as a happy and cute gift tag with a small gift will make their day. Bringing joy during the holidays is what it’s all about.
Change up the flavor of lip balm used for these Merry Kissmag Tags
You can totally make each one unique by changing up the flavors easily as well. Find a different type of chapstick and then switch out the options. This makes each gift unique and new.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Holiday Printable Fun
Keep the holiday celebration and fun going with even more cute printable ideas! The holidays are the best time to have printables on hand.
- Christmas Playdough Mats – These are perfect for holiday fun and fine motor skills.
- Printable Christmas Kindness Cards – Spreading kindness during the holidays is a must!
- Christmas Crossword Puzzle for Kids – Great for using holiday words to complete the puzzle!
How to Get the Free Merry Kissmas Tags
The Christmas Chapstick Printable is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Merry Kissmas and Chappy New Year Free Printable.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printable Gift Ideas
If you enjoyed this holiday gift, you might like these other free printable gift ideas, too:
- Hand Sanitizer Teacher Gift – This is the gift that everyone needs this time of year.
- DIY Hot Chocolate Gift with Peppermint Spoons – Just print out a cute tag and you’ve got a great DIY gift!
- Reindeer Hot Chocolate Gift Bags – These gift bags are full of holiday cheer!
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!