Air Fryer Bread Pudding is going to be your new favorite treat. When it comes to a fast and easy dessert, homemade bread pudding should be at the top of your list.
This easy air fryer recipe is proof of why cooking desserts in your air fryer is the best. This Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe is more proof!
Air Fryer Bread Pudding
Did you know that cooking with your air fryer can actually be a super simple way to help you eat healthy? It’s true! Air fryers use less grease and help make clean up a breeze! Who would have thought that this little machine could produce such amazing results?
Why I Love This Recipe
When it comes to giving your tastebuds a true treat, there’s a reason why this easy bread pudding recipe is one of my favorites.
- The house smells great every time I make it
- The air fryer does all the work
- Always a hit with family and friends
When I think about the time that I made this Slow Cooker Bread Pudding, it just makes me that much more excited to see how similar these two recipes are to one another!
All of these ingredients are super common and probably ones that you already have on hand.
- French loaf bread – You can use other bread if you’d like but this is the best because of the texture.
- heavy whipping cream
- whole milk
- butter flavored syrup – I also think that maple syrup tastes great with this as well.
Whole milk: Whole milk would be best but if you don’t have whole milk, use whatever type of milk that you have on hand.
Cinnamon: I think a dash of cinnamon would add so much delicious flavor!
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
How to Make Air Fryer Bread Pudding
This simple recipe for bread pudding takes just 7 easy steps! You’ll be eating and enjoying it in no time at all. The entire list of ingredients and full directions are found in the printable recipe below.
Step 1: Mix the Ingredients
Mix the heavy whipping cream, milk, and the bread cubes in a bowl. Grab a different bowl and add in the egg, vanilla, and sugar.
Step 2: Add to the pan
Grease the pan and add in the bread cubes. Put in the air fryer and bake per the directions below.
Step 3. Make the sauce
To make the sauce, melt the butter with the syrup and sugar. Whisk until it’s boiling and then remove from heat.
Step 4: Drizzle sauce on and enjoy
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Variation 1: Try adding in a bit of brown sugar and see how it changes the taste.
Variation 2: I like to top my bread pudding with fresh fruit as it adds a bit of a natural sweetness easily.
Since bread pudding is so versatile, you can really have fun with the choices for toppings. You’ll find that fresh fruit is great with a tad bit of whipped cream. You can also top with a giant scoop of ice cream as well.
If you have bread pudding leftover, store it in an airtight container and keep it in the fridge. This is the best way to keep it fresh.
To reheat bread pudding, I like to warm it up in the microwave. You can also heat it up in the air fryer but you have to be careful not to overcook it.
You can but I really recommend making and eating it fresh. Freezing it may cause it to be a bit dry once you unthaw it.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you like using your Air Fryer give these recipes a try:
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts Recipe
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- The Best Air Fryer Hash Browns Recipe
Air Fryer Bread Pudding Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Air Fryer Bread Pudding Recipe
- Air Fryer
- 1/2 loaf of cubed French bread
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 stick + 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavored syrup
- Put the bread cubes and 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream and half of the milk in a bowl and soak.
- Grab another bowl and beat 1 egg and then stir 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 T of vanilla into it.
- Grease the spring mold pan with 1 T of butter and then add in the soaked bread cubes. Once added, pour the egg and sugar mixture over the top. Wrap the bottom of the pan in foil and cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes at 330 degrees.
- Once done take out of the air fryer basket and let cool for 15 minutes before taking out the bread pudding.
- Repeat the above steps to make a second bread pudding.
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a pan along with 1 cup of sugar and the syrup. Whisk and bring to a boil. Once the mixture is boiling, take off the heat and let sit.
- After the mixture has cooled, drizzle over the top of the bread pudding.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!