Snickerdoodle Crepes are out of this world amazing. Whenever the flavor of a snickerdoodle is involved you know it will be good and this delicious breakfast recipe does not disappoint!
WHAT ARE SNICKERDOODLE CREPES?
Snickerdoodle Crepes are simply crepes with a delightful sweet cream cheese and cinnamon sugar filling. If you are a fan of sweet crepes you will love this recipe.
I have found this to be a breakfast that is very popular with picky eaters. Most kids love cinnamon and sugar and those flavors shine through when you eat these. If you like these flavors, you should also try Snickerdoodle Banana Bread.
INGREDIENTS IN SNICKERDOODLE CREPES
This crepe recipe starts with basic crepe ingredients and adds in the YUM for the filling.
Here are the ingredients needed to make Snickerdoodle Crepes:
HOW TO MAKE SNICKERDOODLE CREPES
Once you learn how to make crepes you will find it is a breeze. There are SO many wonderful variations for crepes. Sweet crepes to savory crepes the options are endless.
STEP ONE: MAKE BATTER
The first step is to make the crepe batter. Combine the milk, eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla, all-purpose flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a blender. Blend until smooth.
STEP TWO: MAKE CREPES
Now heat an 8-inch non-stick skillet to medium low heat on the stove. Be sure to spray the skillet with nonstick cooking spray so that the crepes don’t stick to the pan.
Pour about 3/4 cup of batter into the pan. Lift the skillet off the burner and swirl it around so that the batter covers the entire skillet.
Cook the crepe until the top is obviously cooked and then flip the crepe and cook the other side briefly or until lightly browned.
Place the cooked crepe on a piece of parchment paper until all the crepes are done cooking. Place parchment paper in between each crepe so they don’t stick together.
STEP THREE: MAKE FILLING
Now it is time to make the filling for the crepes. The filling is my favorite part!!
In a medium mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Cream these ingredients together and then add in the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Continue to mix the filling until well-combined. You can use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to make the filling.
STEP FOUR: FILL THE CREPES
Take each crepe and spread the cream cheese filling over it.
Fold the crepe to serve or roll the crepes up to serve.
This recipe makes 6-8 crepes!
I know you are ready to make these Snickerdoodle Crepes and gobble them up! You can download and print off the complete ingredients and instructions via the recipe card below.
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- powdered sugar if desired
- cinnamon and sugar mixture if desired
- syrup if desired
- Blend batter (first 8 ingredients) together in blender.
- Heat non-stick pan over medium low on stove.
- Spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan, about ¾ cup for an 8-inch pan.
- Pick up pan from the burner and tilt to spread the batter around the bottom of the pan. Moving it in a circular tilting fashion will spread the batter out evenly. Batter should go to the ends of the bottom part of the pan.
- When the top is noticeably cooked, flip the crepe to lightly brown the other side.
- Repeat process to cook the remaining crepes, setting finished crepes on plate with parchment paper between them to prevent sticking.
- For filling, cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add in granulated sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Spread filling over the crepe and either fold or roll up to serve.
- If desired you can top with additional powdered sugar, cinnamon and sugar or syrup.
If you loved this recipe be sure to check out these other great breakfast recipes:
- Polar Bear Donuts
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole: Blueberry French Toast
- Overnight Croissant Breakfast Casserole
- Instant Pot Tomato Bacon Spinach Frittata
Don’t forget to PIN this Snickerdoodle Crepes recipe so you can come back and make it again and again!