A bucket list template can assist you in creating a plan that could change your outlook on life. This free printable bucket list template will make it so easy to create your own personalized bucket list.
WHAT IS A BUCKET LIST?
The Urban Dictionary defines a bucket list as a list of things you’d like to do before you die!
There was a wonderful movie called The Bucket List that came out way back in 2007. This movie really got the whole concept of bucket lists going strong and the trend hasn’t died down.
Bucket lists bring so much hope and joy to people. This is a list that is worth taking the time to make!
Get special offers and awesome freebies!
Sign up for access to all my subscriber freebies plus special offers, ideas and tips delivered directly to your inbox.
WHAT WILL YOU PUT ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?
There are no rules when it comes to making a bucket list. Basically ANYTHING you want to do can go on the list.
A bucket list template could have things from eating a specific food to skydiving. I love that there are no hard and fast rules for a bucket list.
There is no shame in having a list full of things that are “risk” free too! If you don’t want to jump out of a plane before you die…no worries! Just don’t put it on your list!
Here are some common items I have seen on bucket lists:
- Specific Travel Destinations
- Learning New Skills or Crafts
- High Risk Activities like base jumping, cliff jumping, etc.
- Unique Experiences like swimming with dolphins, whale watching,etc.
- Making a Difference: doing important charity or missions work
- Entertainment Experiences like meeting a celebrity, watching favorite sports team in person,etc.
- Food Experiences like eating specific foods in their country of origin
- Life Experiences like buying a home, becoming a parent, etc.
MAKE YOUR BUCKET LIST PERSONAL
The key to a successful bucket list is making it personal to you! It is important to NOT worry about whether you will accomplish everything on your list.
Make the list based on your heart and then spend your life working to mark things off the list!! The FUN of a bucket list is in setting goals and working towards making some of your dreams come true!
The other thing to remember is that your bucket list may change over time. I love being able to change up my bucket list easily by using this printable bucket list template. I have been surprised how some of my life goals have changed as I have grown older (and wiser, LOL).
BUCKET LIST RESOURCES
There are some great resources out there that can help you create a meaningful bucket list.
A great resource for couples who want to create a bucket list together is the journal, Our Bucket List: A Creative and Inspirational Journal for Ideas and Adventures for Couples.
If you need more ideas then you know what to do with be sure to check out the book, The Bucket List: 1000 Adventures Big & Small by Kath Stathers.
If your bucket list revolves around travel within the US don’t miss out on the National Geographic Book, 50 States, 5000 Ideas!
FREE PRINTABLE BUCKET LIST TEMPLATE
You can download and print off this free printable bucket list template. This makes it easy for you to create a new list whenever the mood strikes!
Just click the image below or this link to download: Bucket List Template
If you would like some more great life ideas be sure to check these out:
- How to Get Your Life Under Control
- 10 Top Ten Lists for Moms
- How to Get Rid of the Clutter Once and For All
- Printable Cleaning Checklist
Don’t forget to SHARE this bucket list template with your friend so you can compare your lists!!
Latest posts by Corinne Schmitt (see all)
- 15 Fun Things to do in Boston in October and November - September 20, 2019
- Printable Nerf Targets - September 18, 2019
- Halloween Fudge - September 17, 2019