A printable ocean bingo game is perfect when you are planning a tropical themed party. I love printable activities for kids because they save me time and money.
OCEAN THEMED PARTY IDEAS
I love all things beach related and an ocean-themed party is right up my alley. Parties that work for both boys and girls are my favorite kind.
An ocean party is something that everyone loves!! Plus it is very easy to throw together at the last minute. We love playing ocean bingo when we have any kind of beach or ocean party.
Here are some more fun ocean-themed party ideas from food to decor and everything in between:
- A fun craft for the party would be this hanging jellyfish craft. It is quick, easy and adorable.
- Ocean Coloring Pages are a great way to keep kids occupied when you are having a long party.
- If you want to keep snacks REALLY simple just buy goldfish or shark crackers. It is also easy to find ocean-themed fruit chew snacks.
- It is really fun to have kids decorate their own Under the Sea Graham Crackers for a special treat.
- You can always make sandwiches and cut them out with ocean cookie cutters for a simple but fun food item.
- Grab a piece of poster board and draw a big octopus on it. Then the kids can play pin the leg on the octopus!
- An ocean-themed party means that water type games will be popular. Water balloon fights, playing in the sprinkler or even doing a slip n’ slide would be a blast.
- Ocean bowling is a simple game. Grab some plastic water bottles and add some blue food coloring so the water in the bottles is blue. The kids can use a coconut to bowl or they can use a plastic bowling ball.
PRINTABLE OCEAN BINGO
This ocean bingo set has six different cards and a calling card available to download and print off.
You can use bingo daubers to mark the spots you get or you can use buttons, beans or even shells would be a fun option.
I like to print off several sets of these bingo cards so the kids can play multiple games!
Click the link or the image below to print these off for your own personal home use: Ocean Bingo
OCEAN BINGO PRIZE IDEAS
Good prizes are vital to a fun bingo game for kids. If you are playing ocean bingo then you need to have some ocean prizes!
I came up with some fun ideas for bingo prizes.
- Water toys like squirt guns, sprinklers, etc make great bingo prizes.
- Kids love seashells and you can order really nice and unique shells to use as prizes.
- Beach balls are a fun and cheap prize idea.
- Flip flops, beach towels, and sunglasses are other easy ideas.
If you loved this ocean bingo game be sure to check out these other fun printables for your family:
Don’t forget to SHARE this free bingo game with your friends on social media so they can come by and print some off too!