Instant Pot Peach Cobbler is a quicker way to make this old fashioned dessert without losing any of the sweet flavor. Not only is this Instant Pot dessert easy to make, but it comes together in about 40 minutes.
If you love sweet peach recipes then this is a dessert that you are going to fall in love with. If you’ve been around my blog for awhile, you know I love Instant Pot cooking and this recipe is one of my favorite pressure cooker recipes. You can sip on Peach Mojitos while you enjoy the cobbler.
Peaches are a sweet summer fruit that packs a wonderful flavor punch. Not only are these soft and fruity globes delicious, but they also can help our bodies promote healing.
What better way to enjoy their healing benefits than a fruity dessert that we can cook up in less than an hour?
Why I Love This Recipe
Homemade Instant Pot Peach Cobbler is a modern take on this old fashioned dessert, but yet it still tastes just like grandma used to make.
- Easy to make
- Perfect for picky eaters
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
If you love Instant Pot dessert recipes, you may also enjoy this Instant Pot Chocolate Cheesecake recipe.
For this Instant Pot dessert recipe you only need 5 ingredients. Just one quick trip to the grocery store, and you have everything you need for this simple dessert.
- canned peaches drained and rinsed
- yellow cake mix
- brown sugar
Sugar Substitute: Want to make your dessert sugar free? Use a brown sugar substitute for a lower sugar treat.
Spice Cake: Use a spice cake mix for an added spicy flavor to your cobbler.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
How to Make Instant Pot Peach Cobbler
To make this homemade cobbler, you only need to follow these five simple steps. Follow the easy steps below and you will have a homemade and tasty dessert, in no time at all.
Step 1: Prepare your peaches
In a bowl, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix in the brown sugar and cornstarch. Pour mixture over peaches to coat each slice with the mixture.
Step 2: Prepare your pan
Spray the baking pan with oil and pour in the peaches. Sprinkle half of the cake mix and stir it around the peaches. Pour remaining cake mix on top.
Step 3: Add your butter
Cube remaining butter and evenly place around the cake mix.
Step 4: Cover your pan
Cover the pan with aluminum foil and set on a trivet in the instant pot. Add 1 cup of water to the base of the instant pot and close the lid.
Step 5: Cook your peach cobbler
Pressure cook on high for 13 minutes and let it natural release for 5 minutes. Remove from the instant pot. Remove the foil and place under a broiler for 3 minutes allowing the batter to crisp up.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Looking for ways to change up this recipe? Here are some of my favorite ideas.
Apple: Use apple pie filling to make apple cobbler.
Pumpkin Pie Spice: Use pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in place of the cinnamon for a pumpkin cobbler.
Looking for a way to top this old fashioned dessert? Here is a list of my favorite toppings.
- whipped cream
- caramel sauce
- ice cream
- cinnamon and sugar
Looking for tips to help ensure that your dessert turns out well? I’ve got you covered.
- Try to cover as much of your cake mix with the cubes of butter as possible. This helps your cake mix brown.
- Be sure to drain the peaches before starting your cobbler.
Do you have questions about the Instant Pot Peach Cobbler? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Store leftover Instant Pot Peach Cobbler in the fridge for up to three days.
Reheat your leftover cobbler in the microwave for 1 minute. If still not warm, reheat in increments for 30 seconds at a time.
Yes! You can make this recipe up to 24 hours ahead, and then reheat the oven at 350 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes or until warm through the center.
More Instant Pot Recipes
If you like Instant Pot recipes, give these recipes a try:
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake
- Fudgy Instant Pot Brownies
- Instant Pot Red Velvet Swirl Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Angel Food Cake
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Instant Pot Peach Cobbler
- Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
- In a bowl, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and mix in the brown sugar and cornstarch. Pour mixture over peaches to coat each slice with the mixture.
- Spray baking pan with oil and pour in the peaches. Sprinkle half of the cake mix and stir it around the peaches. Pour remaining cake mix on top.
- Cube remaining butter and evenly place around the cake mix.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and set on a trivet in the instant pot
- Add 1 cup of water to the base of the instant pot and close the lid
- Pressure cook on high for 13 minutes and let it natural release for 5 minutes.
- Remove from instant pot. Remove the foil and place under a broiler for 3 minutes allowing the batter to crisp up.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!