The November Acts of Kindness Calendar is ready! It’s part of my kindness calendar series, designed to inspire kindness and goodwill all year long.
Each month’s kindness calendar includes ideas based on unique holidays and themes of the month. Are you ready to start spreading some joy? Scroll down to see this month’s suggestions.
November Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from for the November Acts of Kindness Calendar are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays.
Feel free to follow the calendar exactly or simply use the suggestions as ideas to stimulate your own random acts of kindness.
November Monthly Observances
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Military Family Appreciation Month
- National Adoption Month
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Home Care & Hospice Month
- National Long-Term Care Awareness Month
- National Family Literacy Month
- National Scholarship Month
November Weekly Observances
- Dear Santa Letter Week
- National Hunger & Homeless Awareness Week
- Better Conversation Week
- National Bible Week
- National Game & Puzzle Week
November Holidays and Special Observance Days
- November 1 – National Cook for Your Pets Day
- November 2 – National Broadcast Traffic Directors Day
- November 3 – National Sandwich Day
- November 4 – National Candy Day
- November 9 – National Cappuccino Day
- November 11 – Veterans Day
- November 12 – National Chicken Soup for the Soul Day
- November 13 – World Kindness Day
- November 15 – America Recycles Day
- November 19 – National Play Monopoly Day
- November 22 – Tie One (an apron) On Day
- November 23 – Thanksgiving
- November 24 – National Day of Listening
- November 25 – Small Business Saturday
- November 28 – National Day of Giving
- November 29 – Electronic Greetings Day
Printable November Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> November Acts of Kindness Calendar
Resources for This Month’s Calendar
- Homemade Dog Treats
- Purple Pumpkin Project
- Letters from Santa
- Chicken Soup for the Soul
- NCFL Family Literacy Month Resources
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Find Alzheimer’s Disease Clinical Trials
- How to Support Caregivers with Random Acts of Kindness
- Monopoly Board Game
- StoryCorps (resources for recording your family history)
Want to download all of the calendars at once? I’ve bundled them all together for your convenience in an annual printable kindness calendar.
More Acts of Kindness Resources
If you liked the November Acts of Kindness calendar, check out all of the monthly kindness calendars based on each month’s holidays and special observances.
You might also like these Acts of Kindness for a Stronger Marriage.
And these random acts of kindness cards for kids are a great way to teach your children to be kind.
What are your favorite ways to spread kindness and joy to others? I’d love to hear your ideas! Please share them in the comments.