You can enjoy quality time with your daughter ANYWHERE with these fun mother daughter activities that don’t require anything but the two of you. Whether you are spending time at home with your daughter or venturing out, you can enjoy these simple games.
Mother Daughter Anywhere Activities
Daily family life is BUSY! As a result, sometimes we spend so much time just trying to get everything done, we don’t spend enough time connecting with our loved ones.
When it comes to bonding with our daughters and passing on our advice, opinions and ideas, we often feel like we have to plan intentional, significant activities. In reality though, our daughters learn from us from the every day interactions and they appreciate our love for them in the small moments when we give them our undivided attention no matter what is happening around us.
So, mother daughter dates are great but there are plenty of ways to have fun with your daughter, give her your time and attention, and get to know her better no matter where you are. Whether you’re in the waiting room at the dentist, waiting to board a plane, sitting in the school drop off line, or driving in the car on your way to practice, these are activities you can enjoy together.
There are plenty of games you can play that require no equipment whatsoever and very little space. These are some of our favorites:
- Name That Tune – One person hums a tune and the other person has to guess it
- Would You Rather? – Ask each other “would you rather” questions (e.g. Would you rather give up chocolate or coffee for the rest of your life?)
- Alphabet Categories Games – Choose a category and take turns naming items from that category in alphabetical order (e.g. Vegetables – asparagus, broccoli, celery)
- Alternating Story – Create a story together by taking turns adding to the story
- Chopsticks – This is a basic math game you play with your fingers, get the instructions here ==>> How to Play Chopsticks
- Rock Paper Scissors – Another hand game that’s easy to play, rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper, paper beats rock
- Compliment Contest – This is a fun game that teaches positivity. Take turns finding ways to compliment each other and those around you
If you are playing somewhere where you have to remain quiet, these mobile games are a fun way to interact without speaking.
More Mother Daughter Activities
If you liked these ideas, you might enjoy these other fun mother daughter activities.
Mother Son Activities
Don’t worry, if you have sons too I have some suggestions for your mother son bonding time too!
Get Your FREE Black Friday/Cyber Monday Planning Kit