Do you know what Dia De Los Muertos means? It means Day of the Dead! What better way to celebrate this two-day holiday than with this Dia De Los Muertos Coloring Book for the kids.
You’ll get to download and print this free printable full of sugar skulls that the kids will love. Let them be creative in their coloring pages to join in on the celebrating and fun.
Dia De Los Muertos Coloring Book
It’s no secret that kids love Halloween. Anything and everything to do with holiday decorations, fun crafts, coloring, and more. These printables are not only free but they’re perfect for creativity and a wide variety of ages.
This fun coloring book is great for Day of the Dead coloring fun!
Benefits of Dia De Los Muertos Coloring Pages
The best part about having coloring sheets for the kids is that it gives them the chance to work on their fine motor skills while also being able to communicate with them about this wonderful day of celebration. It’s often looked at as if it’s Halloween here in the states but it is celebrated differently in other cultures.
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Color and hand out to family and friends
Since this printable coloring packet comes with a lot of pages of black and white skulls, the kids can have a blast coloring them and giving them out as artwork! The brighter the colors, the better!
Print and take on a road trip
Don’t forget that in a child’s eyes, road trips are the LONGEST trips, ever! If you’re needing an activity for the drive, print this out and take it with you. The hours will fly by as the kids create lovely pictures.
Use them as homemade Halloween decorations
Every single one of these coloring pages can be printed out and used as a fun Halloween decoration! It’s as easy and simple as that. Just color and hang up for the world to see.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Coloring Fun OR Additional Halloween Resources
If you liked this fun printable, check out some of our other popular coloring printables that the kids will enjoy as well.
- Free Printable Onward Coloring and Activity Pages – Even more fun coloring resources for the kids.
- You’ve Been Booed Printables – Print and have a blast this Halloween!
- Mary Poppins Returns Coloring Pages and Activities – Color, hang up, and have the kids love their artwork.
How to Get the Day of the Dead Coloring Pages
The Day of the Dead Coloring Pages is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Dia De Los Muertos Coloring Book . Not only will you get access to the printable, but you’ll also get access to the entire library of printables I’ve created.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable library where you’ll find the link to the printable above as well as all of my other free printables. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printable Halloween Activities
If you enjoyed this Halloween coloring page, you might like these other free printables that are all about spooky fun as well:
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!