Looking for the perfect dipping sauce or topper on your sandwich? This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce is it! Simple, fast, and crazy good!
It’s not only a good dipping sauce, but it goes perfectly with an Air Fryer Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich as well! You can literally make this and have it taste just like it came off the Chick-Fil-A menu.
I’m pretty much obsessed with the entire menu at Chick-Fil-A so I knew that this sauce had to be on my radar.
And now that I know how to make it, you better believe that I’ll be making it literally all the time. This dip goes well with everything!
Why We Love This Recipe
- Ready in just 5 minutes of time
- Goes with all types of recipes like this Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
Ingredients / Shopping List
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2/3 cup of mayonnaise
Substitutions and Additions
BBQ Sauce: Try not to use a spicy one if you want it to truly be a copycat recipe. But if you want a kick, add some heat!
Honey: This adds the perfect amount of natural sweetness to this sauce.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Microwave-safe Mixing Bowl
How to Make Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
This recipe has just 4 easy ingredients and two simple steps. Trust me…you’re going to be hooked!
Add the BBQ sauce and the mustard into a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir in honey and mayonnaise using a mixer until combined. (you could use a spoon as well)
Pop in the fridge and leave it overnight to thicken up.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
Leave out the honey: If you’re not a fan of honey, you can also try to sweeten using maple syrup as well.
- Leaving in the fridge overnight will really enhance the flavor and texture.
Once you make this sauce, just add it to a container or a jar with a lid and store for later.
This sauce is actually meant to be served cold once you make it so there is no reason to reheat on its own. If you want it hot, just add to the sandwich and reheat the entire sandwich.
I would consume within 7-10 days after making this sauce. Since it’s made using condiments that would normally just be sitting on your shelf, it should be fine to be left in your fridge for that duration of time.
- Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Beef Carnitas
- Baked Pork Chops and Apples with Brown Sugar Glaze
- Air Fryer Bang Bang Shrimp Recipe
Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- Add the BBQ sauce and the mustard into a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir in honey and mayonnaise using a mixer until combined. (you could use a spoon as well)
- Put it in the fridge overnight to thicken up.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!