This Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish Recipe is easy to make and so delicious. You’re going to love this recipe. It makes the perfect breakfast or snack.
If you love air fryer breakfast recipes, then this is the recipe for you! These cherry cream cheese danishes are made from soft and buttery crescent rolls and filled with cream cheese and cherry filling.
- Cream Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls
- Why I Love This Recipe
- Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- How to Make Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish Recipe
- Variations / Options / Add-Ins
- Toppings/Serving Suggestions
- More Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish Recipe
- Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish
Cream Cheese Danish Crescent Rolls
Danishes are multilayered sweet pastries that are typically filled with a fruit or cream cheese filling. The concept behind this popular breakfast item was brought to Denmark by Austrian bakers, where it became what we now know as a danish.
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is perfect for making ahead of time! It’s also great to serve on any occasion.
- Ready in under 30 minutes
- Easy to make
- Perfect for picky eaters
- Fills the house with a delicious aroma
If you love air fryer fruit pastry recipes you may also enjoy this Air Fryer Toaster Strudel recipe.
This recipe only requires a few simple ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store. You may even already have most of these on hand.
- crescent rolls
- cherry pie filling
- cream cheese
Crescent Rolls: Out of canned crescent rolls? You can use puff pastry instead.
Fruit: Switch out the cherry pie filling for your favorite fruit.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
You only need a few kitchen tools to help you make this crescent roll danish recipe.
How to Make Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish Recipe
This recipe comes together in just a few simple steps. These cherry cream cheese crescent roll danishes are perfect for any occasion!
Step 1: Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar
In a mixing bowl. Mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
Step 2: Cut the crescent rolls without unrolling them
Don’t roll out the crescent rolls but rather cut the roll of dough into 8 medallions.
Step 3: Flatten the danish dough
Flatten each medallion into 2-3” circles.
Step 4: Top the danishes
Top with cream cheese mixture and then the cherries.
Step 5: Air Fry the crescent roll danishes
Place danishes in air fryer basket and cook on 350 for 6 minutes.
Step 6: Allow them to cool before enjoying
Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from air fryer basket.
Variations / Options / Add-Ins
You can easily mix up the ingredients and try something new with this delicious breakfast or snack recipe.
Flavor: Use a different pie filling flavor to switch up the sweet fruit flavor of these breakfast pastries.
Nuts: Top with chopped roasted nuts if you want to add a little crunch.
Glaze: Add more sweetness by drizzling on a simple vanilla glaze to the top of these pastries.
These cherry cream cheese danishes are delicious enough to enjoy on their own, but here are a few of my favorite things to serve with these fruit pastries.
- Egg cups
Want to make sure that your cherry danishes turn out perfectly? Here are some tips to help make these pastries.
- Do not unroll the crescent roll dough, you want to slice these while the dough is still rolled up.
- Use the back of a spoon to press down the dough, so that you can fill it with cream cheese and cherry pie filling.
- For easy clean-up you can line your air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Room temperature cream cheese will spread better, so I recommend allowing it to reach room temperature before spreading.
Do you have questions about this Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish recipe? Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Store these in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last for up to a week.
These are best reheated in the air fryer. Just put them back in a 350-degree air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes for a crispy outside, while still remaining soft on the inside.
Definitely! These are delicious to freeze and then you can easily reheat them in the air fryer for a quick breakfast.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you like air fryer recipes, give these recipes a try:
Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish Recipe
Ready to get cooking? Print off the recipe card below or toggle on Cook Mode to keep your screen from going dark while you follow along on your phone or tablet.
Air Fryer Cherry Cream Cheese Crescent Roll Danish
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 10 ounces cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
- Don’t roll out the crescent rolls but rather cut the roll of dough into 8 medallions.
- Flatten each medallion into 2-3” circles.
- Top with cream cheese mixture and then the cherries.
- Place danishes in air fryer basket and cook on 350 for 6 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from air fryer basket.
Need to run to the store for a few ingredients first? Don’t forget to pin this recipe so you can find it when you’re ready to cook!