The kids are going to love this Winter Season Drawing for Kids activity! It’s the perfect Winter Break Art Calendar full of creative ideas.
While the kids are taking a break from school, this winter drawing calendar will give them super fun ideas and directions on creative winter drawings to make!
Winter Season Drawing for Kids
These free directed drawing printables are the perfect way to help boost your child’s creativity. While they’re home from Christmas break, they can use this printable to draw some really adorable winter items.
Make a space on the fridge because you’re going to want to hang up them up to showcase their drawing skills!
Benefits of Winter Activities for Kids
These printable are great for so many different reasons. Not only do they help to guide your child on what to draw but they also show them what the end result of the drawing should be.
Using this fun winter printable helps them to be creative while putting on their own special artistic touches.
Creative Ways to Use These Printables
Have an art class at home
These printables are perfect for playing art at home! Everyone in the family can join in on the fun and use these printables to listen to the “teacher” and draw what they’re supposed to draw. At the end of the lesson, compare and see how fun and unique they look from one another!
Decorate the house
Since all of these drawings are focused on winter themes and ideas, cut them out once they’re drawn and hang them up around the house. This is a super fun way to create your very own art gallery easily right at home.
Add more fun winter pictures to the list
The kids might just find that they need and want more drawing ideas and that’s a great problem to have. Once they get their artistic minds excited, have them think of other winter ideas that they want to draw.
Equipment Needed / Helpful Tools
- Printer: This one is a great budget printer. If you’re willing to spend just a little more though, this is a better option. And if you’re looking for an all-in-one home office machine, this one does it all, has high reviews and includes 2 years of ink.
- Printer paper or cardstock: If you’re printing for one-time, quick use, print on regular printer paper. If you need the printout to hold up to being handled often or if you plan to laminate it to use it multiple times, choose cardstock.
- Laminator: Laminating your printable is an inexpensive way to use it multiple times. Just use dry erase markers and wipe off when you’re done so you can use it again! Alternately, you can cover the printable with clear contact paper to achieve the same thing.
More Winter Fun Ideas and Activities
Keep the winter creativity going and check out some of these other great ideas.
- Winter Word Search for Kids – They’ll love finding winter words on their own.
- Winter Crossword Puzzle for Kids – This puzzle is great for independent learning or fun for a family game, too.
- Printable I Spy Games for Winter Holidays – Do you see what I see?!
How to Get the Winter Season Drawing for Kids
The December activities for kids printable is a PDF file that you can download and print over and over.
Fill in the form below to access your copy of the Winter Drawing Themes.
Just fill in the form below to access your copy of the Winter Drawing Themes.
Fill in the form above. After you submit the form, you’ll receive an email from “Wondermom Wannabe” with a direct link to the printable. If you do not see the email in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
The most likely place will be in your computer’s Downloads folder. You can also select “Downloads” in your browser menu to see a list of your downloads, then simply select “Show in folder” below the file name to see where it is stored on your computer.
You’ll need a program that supports PDFS, like Adobe Acrobat (which is free). Open the program, click File > Print. Select your printer and set the number of copies you want to print. Double check your print preview, then click print.
Other Printable Drawing & Winter Activities
If you enjoyed this simple winter activity, you might like these other free winter ideas:
- How To Draw Halloween Characters – Save these for later or have them draw Halloween characters now to shake it up.
- Printable Winter Scavenger Hunt – Let the kids see if they can find all the items on this list!
- Family Winter Bucket List Ideas – Looking for even more fun ideas for winter? Check this out!
Be sure to PIN this for later and SHARE on Facebook!