Each month’s kindness calendar includes ideas based on unique holidays and themes of the month. Are you ready to start spreading some joy? Scroll down to see this month’s suggestions.
September Acts of Kindness Calendar Themes
The themes I pull from for the September Acts of Kindness Calendar are a combination of meaningful awareness dates and fun, unusual holidays.
Feel free to follow the calendar exactly or simply use the suggestions as ideas to stimulate your own random acts of kindness.
September Monthly Observances
- National Self-Care Awareness Month
- Baby Safety Month
- Little League Month
- National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month
- National Honey Month
- National Preparedness Month
- Save Your Photos Month
September Weekly Observances
- National Childhood Injury Prevention Week
- National Suicide Prevention Week
- Substitute Teacher Appreciation Week
- National Assisted Living Week
- National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- National Indoor Plant Week
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week
September Holidays and Special Observance Days
- September 4 – National Newspaper Carrier Day
- September 6 – National Read a Book Day
- September 9 – Care Bears Share Your Care Day
- September 10 – National Grandparent’s Day
- September 11 – Patriot Day and National Day of Service and Remembrance
- September 12 – National Day of Encouragement
- September 14 – National Live Creative Day
- September 16 – National Clean Up Day
- September 19 – National IT Professionals Day
- September 22 – Car Free Day
- September 23 – National Great American Pot Pie Day
- September 26 – National Voter Registration Day
- September 27 – National Crush a Can Day
- September 28 – National Good Neighbor Day
- September 30 – National Family Health and Fitness Day
Printable September Acts of Kindness Calendar
To print your calendar, simply click the image below or click ==>> September Acts of Kindness Calendar
Resources for This Month’s Calendar
Here are a few links and items that will help you complete the acts of kindness in the September Acts of Kindness Calendar:
- Child Safety Locks
- Self-Care Gift Basket
- Baby Safety Month Toolkit
- Local Little League Game Schedules
- Suicide Prevention Resources
- Art Supplies
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- Where to Buy Local Honey
- Emergency Preparedness Kit Contents
Want to download all of the calendars at once? I’ve bundled them all together for your convenience in an annual printable kindness calendar.
More Acts of Kindness Resources
Check out all of the monthly kindness calendars based on each month’s holidays and special observances.
You might also like these Acts of Kindness for a Stronger Marriage.
And these random acts of kindness cards for kids are a great way to teach your children to be kind.
What are your favorite ways to spread kindness and joy to others? I’d love to hear your ideas! Please share them in the comments.